Summer Rumour Mill

sage

Just a hunch, but I feel we'll announce a signing tomorrow. Friday's always been a good day for a positive announcement.

16 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Anyone else just have a good feeling we will announce someone tomorrow ? I’ve nothing to back up that feeling bar some hope.

6 minutes ago, Diego said:

Just a hunch, but I feel we'll announce a signing tomorrow. Friday's always been a good day for a positive announcement.

I’ve had a similar thought but think I maybe just wishful thinking. Clearly there’s a few on here need a signing to have a dry night. 

Tomorrow:

“Welcome to Derby, Aden”

”Yeah it was a no brainier really” etc etc etc etc etc

<insert 13 more safe questions>

Edited by Diego

9 minutes ago, Diego said:

Tomorrow:

“Welcome to Derby, Aden”

It's hardly gonna be Frost/Nixon.

"So Aden what are your thoughts on the current situation in the Ukraine and would you have any suggestions on how to tackle school shootings in America......"

"Er..... the training ground is premier league quality"

"Thats great, but what's you opinion on the crisis in Darfur?"

2 minutes ago, KBB said:

"So Aden what are your thoughts on the current situation in the Ukraine and would you have any suggestions on how to tackle school shootings in America......"

Head it and kick it, that’s his job, that’s all.

25 minutes ago, Diego said:

Tomorrow:

“Welcome to Derby, Aden”

"As soon as I heard Derby were interested I jumped at the chance" "no brainer really, just can't wait to get going"

1st game, ACL

Kenan Thompson Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

17 minutes ago, KBB said:

Now that I’d watch. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

I’ve had a similar thought but think I maybe just wishful thinking. Clearly there’s a few on here need a signing to have a dry night. 

I don’t think “Flint on Friday “ is going to get Bed Wetting fellow fans all steamed up. A 25 goal striker would be a different story.🤞

If we get Flint and Bradley I can see one starting, one reserve, for the pace reason. If as a rumour flying around was that Warne fancies Rooney going on loan, and if we go for a back 3 then we will need both a starting 3 and a couple of reserves to which we have 1 starter Cashin.

I like Flint, he could offer the spark we need especially in a scrape. He's strong, I'm not too worried about age either, we've lost a bit of experience back there and as much as I want us to finally sign players in the 23-28 age range we might need to bide our time there.

But yes, kudos on keeping things quiet, that is what we need, to get things over the line. Hopefully one of the names we sign will make us go: "Had no idea they were available, what a coup"