Season tickets

Tamworthram

2 hours ago, curb said:

Yeah, I saw that after I posted.

it gives them another season to get VAR in place to complete the misery.

not that they want to improve the decisions mind, there’ll still be another idiot referee the other side of the monitor, but to give the viewers at home that dramatic pause after a goal, where they can spend five minutes looking at replays before disallowing it and crushing the spirit of everybody watching in the stadium.

Hopefully we'll be back in the Championship when the new deal starts - still more lunchtime kickoffs (I don't mind them - I dislike Friday and Monday nights but I'll just have to take that on the chin) but as we've seen this year we should get better refs. If I said last year we'd miss the quality of refereeing we were used to you'd have shot me down but there you go.

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I’m pretty sure I’ll renew. But I’m glad of the break right now. By the end of the season the time wasting, players sitting down to stop the game, the baffling officials being so bad, all made me pretty sick of it all. But by the time renewals happen I’ll be ready to go again. 

I'd imagine you'll only have a week or so, if that?  🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't surprise me to be up and running by next Monday, now we know what league we'll be in?  They'll have already sorted the pricing out, behind the scenes.

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'd imagine you'll only have a week or so, if that?  🤷‍♂️

Wouldn't surprise me to be up and running by next Monday, now we know what league we'll be in?  They'll have already sorted the pricing out, behind the scenes.

I should think there’ll be a window where existing seats are held. Well I hope so. I need a bit of time to get it out of my system 

Definitely me and all the family, knowing we’re able to build a bit better squad has lifted us already.

Text messages now upbeat, we can give it a good go and come June we’ll be clicking social media to see who’s going, staying, signing etc.

Already can’t wait, glass half full 🐑 

Question in case anyone has done this before.

I go with my dad to games - but I suspect he may not renew this coming season (Health reasons). I want to change his seat to a season ticket for my daughter.

Has anyone done something like this before? I don't want to let the seat become free and then another season ticket holder could relocate to it and then hope to get in when ST's go on sale if that makes sense. Are the club flexible in changing a Season Ticket to another family member?

40 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I go with my dad to games - but I suspect he may not renew this coming season (Health reasons). I want to change his seat to a season ticket for my daughter.

Has anyone done something like this before? I don't want to let the seat become free and then another season ticket holder could relocate to it and then hope to get in when ST's go on sale if that makes sense. Are the club flexible in changing a Season Ticket to another family member?

I did it with no problems at all when my dad had to stop going for the same reason. My dad simply contacted the ticket office at renewal time and they arranged it. 

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

I think you can if you get the existing holder to write and say he is giving it up(prob have to go and renew at ticket office).i know someone who did this  a few seasons ago, it may not count know though.