MK Dons (H) Monday 10th April, 3pm KO

Should 3-0 up.

Much better performance and creating plenty of chances, but nowhere near clinical enough. 

Collins and NML have had some golden opportunities they really need to be tucking away.

I imagine MK will come out a much different prospect for the second half so we will need to remain on top of our game.

2 minutes ago, Thameram said:

They won't be as bad next half you would think should be at least 4 up shades of the shrewsbury game hope i'm wrong

I’m more worried about if we’ll be as good.
For me it’s been a really strong performance so far, used the ball well, good passing, good movement, but players will tire so I’d like to see Warne be bold with his subs to maintain momentum. Something like Sibley or Bird for Hourihane, Dobbin or Sibley for Barkhuizen or NML before the standard 65/70 min mark. 

Only Derby make you feel this nervous when you’ve dominated a game to this degree. All I can see is a tactical change by MK Dons followed by us finding a way to throw this away. 

Other results only reinforce the importance of getting as many goals as we can here. Every single one is vital. 

Here’s hoping the second half continues as the first ended, but with us actually being able to stick a few away!

Bradley will come on in the second half tighten up their midfield and then who knows how much we’ll regret those missed chances and only 1-0 with all that dominance