A must win on friday

B4ev6is

Well friday could be our last chance get promation this season the lads must find a way to win and hope the other results go our way we have slipped out of the play offs by one goal. Do we go with 451 formation or 442 these are formations I would consider if I was warn maybe this will throw forest green rovers off. This game wont be easy but we must all stand togather as one to stand any chance of going up. We have 7 games left try and pull this off.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

100% this is a must win .FGR are a whopping 12 pts from safety at the bottom of the table. If we don’t win this, we can book our holidays. They may have had a win v Wendies but lightning can’t strike twice . Bird says confidence is low but crikey me , how much do you want it?

Do we recall laim Thomson off his loan spell from scornthrope untied as we lost spring it for rest of the season.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well friday could be our last chance get promation this season the lads must find a way to win and hope the other results go our way we have slipped out of the play offs by one goal. Do we go with 451 formation or 442 these are formations I would consider if I was warn maybe this will throw forest green rovers off. This game wont be easy but we must all stand togather as one to stand any chance of going up. We have 7 games left try and pull this off.

We all stand together….bum, bum, bum 🎶🐸🎄

On 03/04/2023 at 15:40, B4ev6is said:

Yes B4 it's a must win game, anything else will be no good. I would play 3 centrebacks and flood the midfield to dominate possession and play attacking football.

No excuses and no mucking around, win at all cost sort of game.

Sibley needs to start, maybe in behind Didzy, and really do not want to see Collins or Smith anywhere near the pitch.

As others have said, sh1t or bust.

Unbelievable, but only Ipswich out of the current top 9 (all of which must be considered in contention for the play offs) are playing at home.

You've got to hope some of them drop points.

A win would be massive, because the following week only Ipswich are away, so those same 8 teams will ll be looking for 3 points.

On 03/04/2023 at 18:57, simmoram1995 said:

Next game go for it 

4-4-2 /4-4-1-1 play attacking nothing to lose 

knight RB Roberts , Cashin , Forsyth 

NML , hourihane, bird Dobbin 

mcgolderick Sibley 

Yes lets just have 0 running in midfield thats going to make us better! Nore Hourihane or bird should be in there