V Cheltenham (H) 19.45 28th February

Boycie

QQ on a sensitive topic.

As a man, there is a lady you like, have a soft spot for.

A 50/50 challenge entirely down to the discretion of the person to judge. Do you do something you know will hurt the person you like? even if that is correct? or do you go on the side of caution, that little feeling inside of you that insists it was not intentional?

I know it's bad to say, but come on it's nature.

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

QQ on a sensitive topic.

As a man, there is a lady you like, have a soft spot for.

A 50/50 challenge entirely down to the discretion of the person to judge. Do you do something you know will hurt the person you like? even if that is correct? or do you go on the side of caution, that little feeling inside of you that insists it was not intentional?

I know it's bad to say, but come on it's nature.

Is this a post about Derby’s match or are you posting on an agony aunt page at the same time? 

Just now, Ramarena said:

You just saw the and bad of Dobbin there. Did really well then panicked and screwed the shot.

I don’t know how their RB is still on the pitch after the foul, then deliberately trying to grab the ball when Dobbin had beaten him to the ball!

He’s got the rb on toast now, got to keep playing it to Dobbin

Just home, been listening on the radio. Was very disappointed by the selection, which felt a bit cowardly. I expect we'll win (though we haven't even tested their keeper half an hour in) but Warne needed to take things by the scruff of the neck and change it up. We need better finishing and more attacking threat, but instead we remove two goal threats from the team, without changing anything else. Sibbo and Knight in midfield together is the change that could up our performance level for the rest of the season. We can beat poor teams to get into the playoffs, but we need much, much more verve if we're to likely win the playoffs.