Let's get pp rocking

B4ev6is

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look we need get pp rocking we need help fire up the lads if we can get 3 points then we can go upto 4th place and tuesday against stantley we have a chance jump upto 3rd place depanding on results go our way. Then title fight could well truly be on.

Love the positivity B4. Check your dates though as I thought the Accrington game is on Monday?

14 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look we need get pp rocking we need help fire up the lads if we can get 3 points then we can go upto 4th place and tuesday against stantley we have a chance jump upto 3rd place depanding on results go our way. Then title fight could well truly be on.

No Damage to the foundations please B4

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Love the enthusiasm b4 but unless they start awarding 6pts for a win we ain’t going to be in 3rd by Monday, Wednesday are currently 3rd and 11 points in front of us 

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Don’t worry mate, sometimes work gets in the way.

I am still signed off mate

But just saying at the time my sick note was running out but hospital gave me a new one but currently of till 2nd of feb.

But go no idea if be back by then.

1 hour ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

We can only hope for Weds getting a random points deduction from our mate Parry ?

*Breaking news*

Sheffield Wednesday to have their suspended 6 points deduction from 2 seasons ago to be implemented for this season, Rick Parry giving the reason as...Snowy the Owl...Wednesdays mascot escaped and was last seen flying over the Derby area.

Anyone with information please ring Sheffield Wednesdays Vicar...the bird of prey.

5 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

*Breaking news*

Sheffield Wednesday to have their suspended 6 points deduction from 2 seasons ago to be implemented for this season, Rick Parry giving the reason as...Snowy the Owl...Wednesdays mascot escaped and was last seen flying over the Derby area.

Anyone with information please ring Sheffield Wednesdays Vicar...the bird of prey.

Very very funny mate

1 hour ago, Henrycav81 said:

Love the enthusiasm b4 but unless they start awarding 6pts for a win we ain’t going to be in 3rd by Monday, Wednesday are currently 3rd and 11 points in front of us 

I thought it were Tuesday? ?‍♂️

What day is it today even? I’ve lost track.?! 

Edited by Ellafella

14 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I have been trying get people going but with very very little success.

This is the wrong way though, some people don’t want to be told “come on, sing” 

I assume you don’t sit/stand in the south stand?  People sit elsewhere sometimes because they don’t want the loudness of the singing stand.