Premier League relegation: the dream scenario....

IslandExile

Premier League relegation: the dream scenario....  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I voted Leicester. To be honest I couldn't care less about them as a rival, but for their financial manoeuvres from a few years back I had to go for them. Football is broken though, so whoever goes down will have an enormous advantage over the rest. It's just a case of crossing fingers that they will screw it up.

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

I voted Leicester. To be honest I couldn't care less about them as a rival, but for their financial manoeuvres from a few years back I had to go for them. Football is broken though, so whoever goes down will have an enormous advantage over the rest. It's just a case of crossing fingers that they will screw it up.

I think Leicester or Leeds would probably have a good advantage if they come down, but I hear there is another team that piddled away £150 million on tik tok stars and garbage

Edited by GenBr

Forest  Goals for 7

Wolves   "        "   5

Villa        "        "   7

Everton  "        "   8

If you're struggling to score then points are hard to come by, A few 0-0 will get you a point or 2 that's all, Wins against those who are down with the dead men are imperative.

Who goes down with the above 2 is not something I care about, One deserves it for their cretinous fans, The other for cheating their way out of Admin. 

The only club up there of those facing relegation that I quite admire is Southampton, and similar to Burnley last season, they will probably end up being one of the teams to go down.

I don’t mind the current Leeds side. Would rather see Villa, Everton or Leicester go down.

Forest are down. That’s a certainty.

I hope Bournemouth, Brentford and Fulham stay up. But too early to suggest they will all be fine.