Liverpool away travel

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Oh.   And a spare boot

One my mates went to Liverpool in the seventies when he got off the coach some young Liverpool kid said he liked his Doc Martens boots and his Levi jacket but would not be going back with them. !!

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Anyone running transport or driving to Liverpool with space for two people, i have been asked by a friend who is desperate for a lift for him and his lad.  Obviously willing to cover fuel cost.

Thanks

Hey buddy

Have tried heanor rams they might be able to help 

Or how many friends or family

If so maybe rent out a mini bus.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Hey buddy

Have tried heanor rams they might be able to help 

Or how many friends or family

If so maybe rent out a mini bus.

Heanor has been full for weeks mate.  I'm alright, i'm booked on, its a couple of friends need a lift.

Hmmm

I remember asking chadd cars the the driver he said go to london £100

So maybe to liverpool £60 to £80 

It is worth asking around to see who can offer best deal.

Or perhaps to see if any national Express bus to manchester maybe a train to liverpool.

33 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hmmm

I remember asking chadd cars the the driver he said go to london £100

So maybe to liverpool £60 to £80 

It is worth asking around to see who can offer best deal.

Or perhaps to see if any national Express bus to manchester maybe a train to liverpool.

There are no trains I think due to strike.

"A series of strikes by railway workers planned for 5, 7 and 9 November has been suspended, the RMT union has said.

But Network Rail warned that the late notice meant services on Saturday would remain "extremely limited", and trains on Monday are likely to be affected.

The RMT, which represents rail workers, said it would now enter "a period of intensive negotiations" with Network Rail and the rail companies.

The strike had been called in a dispute over pay and conditions.

They involved staff at Network Rail, which employs signalling workers across England, Scotland and Wales.

As a result, the action had been expected to have a major impact across the network, with only a fifth of services due to run."

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

"A series of strikes by railway workers planned for 5, 7 and 9 November has been suspended, the RMT union has said.

But Network Rail warned that the late notice meant services on Saturday would remain "extremely limited", and trains on Monday are likely to be affected.

The RMT, which represents rail workers, said it would now enter "a period of intensive negotiations" with Network Rail and the rail companies.

The strike had been called in a dispute over pay and conditions.

They involved staff at Network Rail, which employs signalling workers across England, Scotland and Wales.

As a result, the action had been expected to have a major impact across the network, with only a fifth of services due to run."

So there’s no strike but it still feels like a strike.