Manager Blackmail Case

Rammy03

8 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Couple of randoms on Twitter speculating on the name of the manager. The name being an ex-derby player. 

I know you can't say names explicitly on here, but how long ago are we talking here for player and manager? Relatively recent?

Yeah don’t name him, best not to. Names all out there though on Twitter if you look in the replies in the tweets I’ve posted. 

You might come across a Liverpool fan in there that called this back last year and has been naming and shaming him since. 

As @Wolfie20 said, it will be a name many of you will be familiar with as he has been suggested a few times over recent years.

With The Mirror article above, I’ll drop one more clue as Alan Rodger’s has confirmed he has never met the guy. Which leaves a connection between Steve Jennings and the manager in question. If you still can’t figure it out, well what can I say.

27 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Ok thanks. I think I've got it now.  

I clearly don’t know enough about the life and times of Steven Jennings. I had to do some serious wikipediaing, and cross reference dates to work this one out. I think I’ve got it now though. 

If the link is a lower league north west club. then the anonymous manager in question isn’t ex-Derby, but has the same name. Makes Rogers claims that he’d never met the anon’s manager more probable because I doubt they would ever be in the same league, although it does make Rogers’ involvement peculiar. Don’t think the Mirror article is relevant to this case either. 

Could be wrong and I’ve misread something, but the ex-Ram is clean, I think?

Edited by TuffLuff