Clubs you quite like?

IslandExile

I generally wish Chesterfield and Notts County well, mainly from reading their match reports etc in the Green Un in the late 60s and the fact that they survive despite being local to bigger and more successful teams. I've also got respect for Charlton from living in the area and knowing what they went through in the 80s in particular. 

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

I generally wish Chesterfield and Notts County well, mainly from reading their match reports etc in the Green Un in the late 60s and the fact that they survive despite being local to bigger and more successful teams. I've also got respect for Charlton from living in the area and knowing what they went through in the 80s in particular. 

Chesterfield v Notts C yesterday was decent.

Nottingham Forest-great ground, great fans, proper football man owning them. Great to see them back in the Prem.

Leeds Utd-maybe biggest team in the country after Man Utd. Proper fans, proud history, always admired the way they play.

Chelsea-lovely bunch of fans, always been a huge club. Hope thet keep doing things the right way under their current owner. Love what they do with all their young players, giving them a chance to play at little clubs.

Boro-my 2nd team really, a real sleeping giant. Hope their chairman can guide them back to where they belong. He deserves success with all he has done for football.

You can now start a thread for posters you most despise for me and @Andrew1 because I too like Liverpool for the same reasons.

Rather spookily, Blackpool is my other team, but that's because my mum was from Blackpool and whereas she became and ardent Derby season ticket holder we'd always look out for Blackpool's results.

Also Plymouth when they're not in the same division as us. Originally because of the support they brought to the BBG when we won promotion, but it's remained as they are now my *local* team.