Should derby play 2 upfront on saturday at Charlton

B4ev6is

Well I think derby should maybe go with hurlion with lad fron cardiff city or do with lad from prestion north end with up top we need some height up top and also someone can hold up play or shoot outside the box that proved with win at oxford city but still feeling we need that kind of player.

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I’m not sure constantly crossing into the oppositions box is our plan this season mate.

Well I know Charlton like to play physical game too so if we have a bit of hight and strength could prove key.

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well I think derby should maybe go with hurlion with lad fron cardiff city or do with lad from prestion north end with up top we need some height up top and also someone can hold up play or shoot outside the box that proved with win at oxford city but still feeling we need that kind of player.

Who will you drop in CM? 

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes we do

Lad from cardiff and that one from preston granted macgoldick is still injuried.

If you are thinking about Barkhuizen, he is more of an inside forward than a striker. McGoldrick probably still not fit enough yet. So a no from me.

Sibley gets brought on in midfield, his proper position and makes a difference. Hopefully Liam has come to the conclusion that he's not a winger. I was also extremely impressed by his demeanour. Clattered twice inside his first 2 minutes on the park. my first thoughts were will it be yellow or red? He kept his cool and simply played football. I hope he keeps it up.

1 hour ago, sage said:

And play with 10...bold move... 

Well if you want some conditional statments , I would bring in McGoldrick if he is fit, and maybe drop either barkhuizen or Smith and I would maybe think about bringing in Sibley also for Barkuizen or Smith, so I may drop both Barkhuizen and Smith if McGoldrick is fit. Or I would if I was the manager which I am not.  

3 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Well if you want some conditional statments , I would bring in McGoldrick if he is fit, and maybe drop either barkhuizen or Smith and I would maybe think about bringing in Sibley also for Barkuizen or Smith, so I may drop both Barkhuizen and Smith if McGoldrick is fit. Or I would if I was the manager which I am not.  

So, if you drop Barkhuizen for McGoldrick, is McGoldrick playing LW? 

1 hour ago, Magicman said:

Keep the same starting team ! 

But change their positions, Smith to rb, Knight in midfield then tell Hourihane and Knight one of them has to get close to Collins when we’re attacking, while the other one drops deeper to support Bird. 

Could solve the issue of Bird being man marked, Hourihane can play those passes from deeper as well, Knight running beyond their midfield gives them another question to answer. Makes us more dynamic in my view.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram