Charlton Tickets

WystonRam

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

I think people are waiting for tickets directly behind the goal, the next phase 5+ go on sale at 10 am.

None available in section B and only a handful in section A @ 10.00 a.m. (I'm in the 5+ group). Come on Derby, open-up more areas FFS.

26 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s Still it’s a horrible place to get to and away from - not as bad as selhurst park but bad enough 

The little 'Seabay' chippy on Floyd Road/Valley Grove was OK last time for a good feed on the way out. Particularly after the 3-0 thrashing we got!

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

The little 'Seabay' chippy on Floyd Road/Valley Grove was OK last time for a good feed on the way out. Particularly after the 3-0 thrashing we got!

My last visit was a 1-0 win which sounds better 

28 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s Still it’s a horrible place to get to and away from - not as bad as selhurst park but bad enough 

Agreed. I went to Charlton away years ago, think it was around Christmas and we drew 2-2. Made the mistake of going on the train, took absolutely forever to cross London on public transport. Not helped by sinking one too many pints granted! Might be better nowadays though.

1 minute ago, DenbyRam said:

Yup, Thameslink trains from the lower concourse directly underneath where the trains from Derby arrive. 

I thought so.

You can also get off at London Bridge for Borough Market on the way, I believe.

1 minute ago, Grumpy Git said:

You can go from almost anywhere to anywhere else direct in London. It’s only in the frozen north where you need to change the horses.

I can never understand when people moan about Londons public transport, I think its blooming amazing compared to what we get up here. 

As far as I've heard, there won't even be a bus service connecting Spondon and Derby from September on ffs.

24 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

It's like Glastonbury on the website for Charlton tickets this morning. Trying to nab tickets before they disappear and now am in limbo as I've no idea if payment was processed or not. Good to see there's the demand!

Got through to buying just before 10. Said I had exceeded my quantity, so gambled on removing ticket, selected again and got it.

Imagine if somone had said after the Villa playoff final that the next scrap for tickets would be Charlton away in League One.

Has a club ever started a season after a relegation with such a feel good factor? 

Plus, I just looked at today's Championship fixtures. Proper boring.