Derby County Official App

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Works for me, all apart from the 'News' page which has been blank for some weeks now.

Perhaps intentionally. But, hey, PR people.... It's a new beginning, the news is good. Let's see it.

Exact same for me, blank news page but other bits work fine... Nice quick way to check fixtures & tables I find, plus to access the rams tv stuff.

1 minute ago, IslandExile said:

Works for me, all apart from the 'News' page which has been blank for some weeks now.

Perhaps intentionally. But, hey, PR people.... It's a new beginning, the news is good. Let's see it.

My had been working fully until a couple of days ago inc the news section. Now needs updating but won’t allow me to do that or get in it ?

41 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

My DCFC App no longer works and when I tried to update it says no longer available on the Apple App Store. Any one else experiencing this or is it just me and my non techy ability 

Works on Android but as others have pointed out, it's out of date and there's no news, for tickets etc it just send you the mobile browser version of the web page.

17 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Really clunky on a web page, but the real problem is switch to another app and the audio stream stops. With the app, audio stream keeps playing in the background.

Never had that problem, don't find it clunky either. Prefer to use the website for streaming to the tv from a laptop. 

Just don't think the app is very user friendly and prefer bigger screens mainly. ?

Edited by RoyMac5

2 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Fine on my Google pixel,wonder if it's a apple related issue?

Nope, I’ve just used it on my iPhone to watch the interview with Curtis. I’ve also got a full news feed ?‍♀️