Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Still only 76 tickets sold in the singing section for Plymouth, looks like we might have to rely on the saga ultras ?

They don't sing in there anyway, they were rubbish at Wycombe. Once they'd finished calling Couhrigg a c*** they'd nothing else to say. 

Just an excuse to blag the best view! 

28 minutes ago, angieram said:

They don't sing in there anyway, they were rubbish at Wycombe. Once they'd finished calling Couhrigg a c*** they'd nothing else to say. 

I tried get other chants going but very sung very little minus 21 points 

C

Davis at the back Collins going win the league one .

On 17/02/2023 at 17:23, Tamworthram said:

Sorry B4, I find it hard to believe there have been several incidents where play has been stopped because of people trying to get on the pitch. If there were though, as you seem to be implying, it isn’t a current issue.

On 17/02/2023 at 19:23, Boycie said:

They’re just going to the barriers to try to celebrate with the players, stop exaggerating mate..

To be fair, there were several pitch invasion incidents a few months ago that went beyond just celebrating goals. 

It wasn’t just at Derby, either. There were a load of articles on how it was happening across English football. Seems to have calmed down now.

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

To be fair, there were several pitch invasion incidents a few months ago that went beyond just celebrating goals. 

It wasn’t just at Derby, either. There were a load of articles on how it was happening across English football. Seems to have calmed down now.

Are we talking about one idiot or a village full?

3 hours ago, angieram said:

The singing section is just silly. 

I’ve not been to one away game where all sections weren’t singing. 

13 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

The singing section is just silly. 

I’ve not been to one away game where all sections weren’t singing. 

Exactly. To be honest, I think people might be avoiding the singing section  as that is where all the latecomers pile in without regard for whose seat they are standing in - often several in the one space! 

I'm enjoying having a bit more breathing room elsewhere in the stand and am singing as usual.

2 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think the clown at florest last season and the d******* at Tottenham made a lot think twice.