Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

And now some of the tickets that were greyed out on day one have gone on sale,🤷🏻‍♂️

so now it’s up to 717.

So that means there's going to be folks standing in front of us after we've carefully chosen the furthest rows forward that were available so we could sit. I hate it when they do that!

21 minutes ago, angieram said:

So that means there's going to be folks standing in front of us after we've carefully chosen the furthest rows forward that were available so we could sit. I hate it when they do that!

Have now decided to open rest of the stand angie upper area at least.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

All the blocks were open on day one.

Don’t believe they were, at least an additional block cam on line a few days later when our allocation was increased? Either way it is not uncommon for an away club to stipulate the order tickets are sold in.  

On 25/04/2023 at 08:52, angieram said:

I know, I'm forever moaning about it on here but to no avail.

Actually,  the away facilities have been rubbish at a lot of grounds this season, but some are poorly supported clubs. Sheffield Wednesday have no such excuse.

I was told by someone I trust very well who is a bit of an insider at Weds that it is their deliberate policy not to modernise or make the away end too comfortable for the fans. Others on here have said it's a ridiculous idea, but I know who I believe.

What a sick way of thinking after 1989. 

23 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Don’t believe they were, at least an additional block cam on line a few days later when our allocation was increased? Either way it is not uncommon for an away club to stipulate the order tickets are sold in.  

Sorry, it may have been block 7, I’d already got mine by then.

On 25/04/2023 at 10:22, Tamworthram said:

Messing with the minds of the visiting players to try and unsettle them (as per Norwich) is a bit different to deliberately making the experience for away fans poor IMO.

With regard to Newcastle, I've never been there but isn't that another example of just priotising their own fans by giving the worst area to the visitors?

As I say, I do believe what has been heard but find it incredibly. There are lots of things I find incredibly but am prepared to believe. For example, some of the things our politicians say and do, people saying they find certain TV programmes entertaining, folk saying they support Notts Forest, even our planet and nature itself. (OK, the Forest thing is taking it a bit too far. 😀)

I Logged on at 10.04 unfortunately too late