Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

35 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

We took 7k too that season but isn't available these days

We couldn't give a toss how many SWFC took to Barnsley that season. This is a Derby County forum for discussing Derby County.

Q. Why don't you go on Owls Talk?

A. Because it seems from their comments about you, a lot of Wendie's fans are embarrassed about you trolling other clubs forums.

14 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

We couldn't give a toss how many SWFC took to Barnsley that season. This is a Derby County forum for discussing Derby County.

Q. Why don't you go on Owls Talk?

A. Because it seems from their comments about you, a lot of Wendie's fans are embarrassed about you trolling other clubs forums.

How am I trolling, you had a bad day?

Im a football fan who is happy to talk with fans from other clubs. I don't use Owlstalk cos the owner is a weirdo. 

8 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

How am I trolling, you had a bad day?

I don't use Owlstalk cos the owner is a weirdo. 

Seems that a lot of Sheffield's fans who do use Owls Talk have the same opinion about you. We're quickly understanding why. Why never have have bad days. We just wake up every morning being thankful that Derby County is our club.

COYR

Edited by Brailsford Ram

3 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Seems that a lot of Sheffield's fans who do use Owls Talk have the same opinion about you.

If I gave a s**** about their opinion I'd be upset. Bit ironic you going owlstalk isn't it then having a pop at me. Sleep off the ale and be a good lad.

24 minutes ago, walkleyowl said:

If I gave a s**** about their opinion I'd be upset. Bit ironic you going owlstalk isn't it then having a pop at me. Sleep off the ale and be a good lad.

I look at Owls Talk and many other club's forums but I would never dream of being so intrusive as to go to the trouble of registering and then posting on them Saddo. It's their forum not mine and I've not had a drink all day, Loser. We have to prepare for the match tomorrow in Derby, so no alcohol. That's why we win leagues. You want to try it.

31 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Criticising him for going on our forum when you've clearly been on theirs 

But looking but never ever dreaming of posting on their forum. I would never intrude on their privacy. I can see now why you are Mick Brolly and not Alan Hinton. Alan Hinton was far far more intelligent and had too much class ?

5 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

I look at Owls Talk and many other club's forums but I would never dream of being so intrusive as to go to the trouble of registering and then posting on them Saddo. It's their forum not mine and I've not had a drink all day, Loser. We have to prepare for the match tomorrow in Derby, so no alcohol. That's why we win leagues. You want to try it.

Little angry man aren't you. Let it out love you'll feel much better.

12 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Anyone who posts on a football forum, either home or away, meets the very definition of Saddo.

You should embrace it, and you'll feel the aggression slide away with acceptance.

Peace and love, brother.

49 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Either go to bed or have a Snickers Brailsford.

24 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Either go to bed or have a Snickers Brailsford.

I take it you are now in bed with Walkley Owl, have you got his Snickers off yet Tamworth?

3 hours ago, i-Ram said:

I think that away tickets should be sold on a raffle basis.

Even if you don’t get a matchday ticket, perhaps you could still end up with a bottle of dodgy wine, or a packet of sausages, or even maybe a Yardley perfume collection?

Come on Clowes, make it happen!

No

We been to games and we have earned the right get one 15 plus window this is fair than raffle you seem to suggesting.

1 hour ago, Rev said:

Anyone who posts on a football forum, either home or away, meets the very definition of Saddo.

You should embrace it, and you'll feel the aggression slide away with acceptance.

Peace and love, brother.

Thank you for your thoughts your reverence. Your well intentioned advice, merely confirm my strongly held beliefs in Atheism. Sleep well Vicar but please be assured that on matters of the Church, we are not brothers. Derby County maybe ?.

Edited by Brailsford Ram