Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

2 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Gone already - didn't manage to get any.

I was on ready for 10am and they were going down quickly at 5 to.

So, whether some people were able to get on before me, or people were at the ticket office buying them, I'm not sure.

Keep trying, odd ones will come back up.

Really thought I'd missed out as when each time I clicked on a seat it became unavailable! - very frustrating, but one popped up in another block and I managed to bag it last minute. phew!  Worth keep looking as others I'm sure will appear.

Edited by Wistaston Ram

11 minutes ago, AGR said:

The website is appalling. Had 2 in my basket but it kept saying I didn't have the right membership even though I do

That sounds odd and a fault that needs fixing rather than the design of the site. I thought you weren't able to even select/place in basket until the sales reached your level of membership. I know Barnsley is still greyed out for me. If it was my Dad I'd say it was user error (I'm bored with him complaining the weird things he says his mobile phone does?) but I'm sure this can't be the case for you.

13 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

That sounds odd and a fault that needs fixing rather than the design of the site. I thought you weren't able to even select/place in basket until the sales reached your level of membership. I know Barnsley is still greyed out for me. If it was my Dad I'd say it was user error (I'm bored with him complaining the weird things he says his mobile phone does?) but I'm sure this can't be the case for you.

I think the Website crashed, they were clearly being sold before 10am as I could see the numbers going down but I couldn't select any until 10. By the time I had 2 in my basket, assigned them to the owners it said I didn't qualify - despite having membership

20 minutes ago, AGR said:

I think the Website crashed, they were clearly being sold before 10am as I could see the numbers going down but I couldn't select any until 10. By the time I had 2 in my basket, assigned them to the owners it said I didn't qualify - despite having membership

Exactly the same here. Just rubbish.

29 minutes ago, AGR said:

People could buy them before 10 who had an enhanced membership.

12 minutes ago, sage said:

People could buy them before 10 who had an enhanced membership.

There were hundreds gone from 9:55 to 10am. I find it unlikely that someone with enhanced membership would wait until then to buy there's.

More likely that the naff website was letting some people in.

19 minutes ago, AGR said:

There were hundreds gone from 9:55 to 10am. I find it unlikely that someone with enhanced membership would wait until then to buy there's.

More likely that the naff website was letting some people in.

They may have been blocked off by the office when they saw the queue. They were certainly selling tickets in the office long fater they were sold out online