Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

29 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

I thought we were 'massive everywhere we go' but that mustn't apply to the FA Cup....

Made me spit me coffee out when South stand sang it 2nd half in the replay against Torquay! 

Tickets on general sale only a few days before the match, postal strike so you can’t get the tickets sent to you. Rail strike so you can’t rely on getting there, or back by train. No organised club transport. Live on national television. Sky high hotel prices. Petrol prices ridiculously high. Lots of reasons not to go but around a thousand of us will be there.

12 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

There seems to be two sets of fans.

The I still live at home fans and the retired section. The working Rams with a mortgage or rent with energy bills can’t afford to travel much nowadays.

It’s not quite a polar as that. 

What about retired people struggling to pay their energy bills and working Rams with no mortgage or on a very comfortable income compared to their outgoings?

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Away tickets on sale at 10 o’clock this morning for Bolton and Burton.

Plenty of tickets in all areas for Bolton.

Burton has 7 seat tickets and 286 standing with more to come. Good luck everyone.

Just to clarify, for both games tickets are only available to those attending 5 or more last season aren't they?