Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 minute ago, S8TY said:

Just managed to get saturday off and all tickets gone!! ?

if anyone hears of one or two ( as my son would like to go with me if poss )please pm me 

Have you asked the ticket office to go on the reserve list? 

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

Just managed to get saturday off and all tickets gone!! ?

if anyone hears of one or two ( as my son would like to go with me if poss )please pm me 

If you go on the Stadium MK website and go to tickets and click on sections and scroll right down, they are showing tickets for the block 30 upper section for away fans, but you need to set up an account to find out any more information, it might be worth a try.

2 hours ago, ram59 said:

If you go on the Stadium MK website and go to tickets and click on sections and scroll right down, they are showing tickets for the block 30 upper section for away fans, but you need to set up an account to find out any more information, it might be worth a try.

I've just seen that, seems weird but I'm going for it.

3 hours ago, ram59 said:

Registered and purchased 3 tickets, got as far as accepting card details then threw me out cos PostCode wasn't local, only option to phone the club. 

Ah well

24 minutes ago, Steadybreeze said:

Registered and purchased 3 tickets, got as far as accepting card details then threw me out cos PostCode wasn't local, only option to phone the club. 

Ah well

Just Google a business address in MK and use that. In fact how about:

MK17 0NA (which is a pub on the outskirts of MK town)?

It's not as if they are going to post them out, good luck.

Stadium mk website does say that there are tickets available in their block 30, which is for away fans. But maybe their website kicks out non local postcodes. Maybe it's worth a phonecall to their ticket office, because they advertise that they sell direct to visiting supporters. Maybe they hold back a small area for such purchasers.

It'll only cost a phone call, hopefully not a premium one like Derby.

42 minutes ago, sage said:

Got mine. The chap in the ticket office thinks they will sell out today. 

We’ll done. I would be surprised if they sold out today, there is still about 500 tickets left.

With all the away games this month I think this one on a Friday night live on Sky is one that a lot of people are giving a miss. This is still our initial allocation and the other half of the stand is not on sale to home or away fans yet. Most of the rest of the ground is sold out so if we don’t sell the tickets soon we might not get any more. Tickets are on general sale on Sunday.

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

We’ll done. I would be surprised if they sold out today, there is still about 500 tickets left.

With all the away games this month I think this one on a Friday night live on Sky is one that a lot of people are giving a miss. This is still our initial allocation and the other half of the stand is not on sale to home or away fans yet. Most of the rest of the ground is sold out so if we don’t sell the tickets soon we might not get any more. Tickets are on general sale on Sunday.

@frogggis after one so hopefully he can get one then 

talking to a Pompey fan last night and he said that part of the ground is being redeveloped so we might not get loads of extras. really hoping they make it to general sale though. My mate has an away membership so just hoping I can go with him. 

1 hour ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

They must be so certain that anyone who support MK dons must live in Milton Keynes. Seems reasonable though  ?

Pinched from MK Dons ticket site.

POSTCODE RESTRICTIONS
Please note, tickets in home areas will only be sold to those registered on the Club's ticket database or those in the following postcodes: MK, NN, HP, AL, PE, LE, CV, CB, LU, SG and OX who are not previously registered.

I’m in a PE (Peterborough) postcode, and 75 miles away from Stadium MK.

…………..now that’s what I call spreading your net far and wide!?

3 hours ago, swanny said:

talking to a Pompey fan last night and he said that part of the ground is being redeveloped so we might not get loads of extras. really hoping they make it to general sale though. My mate has an away membership so just hoping I can go with him. 

Why they didn't improve their ground when they were a comfortable mid table premier league outfit with 50 million a year in the bank I don't know. 

Almost forgot, my mistake

image.thumb.png.3b9da3f690a7af044ff36f066899e3e3.png