Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

11 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

Who did you beat in your European Cup finals?

Oh wait...

Horrified by the rank nature of your banter, I've asked some pals to dig deep and we've had a whip-round and bought you something we feel you'll probably be needing each time you venture to these parts. It's basically the shittest excavator, money can buy and aptly, this one's had dozens of previous owners. It's also called a micro-digger, which we agreed seemed quite 'fitting' in the circumstances and made us chuckle. You'll love it, as you can use it to dig yourself a hole even faster than normal, or perhaps just to fill yourself in, should you prefer that sort of thing. 

image.png.595a92adca1e0f973a9d720bc7cf8d8e.png

Anyways, no need to thanks us.

You're welcome.

51 minutes ago, Scarlet Hound said:

OK let's talk about the present........

So, this massive waiting list of fans struggling to get to a game.

My sister lives in Keyworth with my  mad keen Newcastle United brother-in-law, my niece and her kids live in West Bridgford,

They thought it would be good to get tickets for the league cup game but would probably struggle.

Six seats together in the Trent end, no problem.

They said half their school were there 😂

38 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

So, this massive waiting list of fans struggling to get to a game.

My sister lives in Keyworth with my  mad keen Newcastle United brother-in-law, my niece and her kids live in West Bridgford,

They thought it would be good to get tickets for the league cup game but would probably struggle.

Six seats together in the Trent end, no problem.

They said half their school were there 😂

When you're Premier League a game against Newcastle doesn't whet the appetite like it might do for lower league clubs like yourselves, struggling against Barrow. Especially when you're charging £30 to see a 2nd string.

It's same old same old to us now. It's like if you were charged £30 to see you play against a team you've played a lot in recent years, you know like Burton or Wycombe...

#levels

🤣

22 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

Don't count modern ones...meaningless when you can finish 4th and somehow end up champions of Europe. It were proper when we did it (twice)

But you only won the league once, so by your own rules, how did you manage to win the European cup twice?

should we be putting an asterisk next to that second title?

Edited by TigerTedd

2 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

When you're Premier League a game against Newcastle doesn't whet the appetite like it might do for lower league clubs like yourselves, struggling against Barrow. Especially when you're charging £30 to see a 2nd string.

It's same old same old to us now. It's like if you were charged £30 to see you play against a team you've played a lot in recent years, you know like Burton or Wycombe...

#levels

🤣

So you’re essentially admitting your fans are glory hunters.

who’s paying £30, season ticket holders and members, which is now apparently about six trillion only pay £25.

So all these people allegedly on a long waiting lists and bleating about not being able to get to a game but aren’t willing to £25 to watch your team against one of the top sides in Europe.

Then again they have taken away your 23 year old youth ticket for a fiver and kids for a quid. 😂

3 hours ago, Scarlet Hound said:

OK let's talk about the present........

For you there would be no present if it wasn’t for us, the better team in Nottinghamshire and a few others…

‘On 08.09.1888, the first ever Football League matches took place. The 12 founding members...

Accrington 
Aston Villa 
Blackburn 
Bolton 
Burnley 
Derby 
Everton 
Notts County
Preston 
Stoke 
West Brom 
Wolves’

#Foundermember🐏

21 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

For you there would be no present if it wasn’t for us, the better team in Nottinghamshire and a few others…

‘On 08.09.1888, the first ever Football League matches took place. The 12 founding members...

Accrington 
Aston Villa 
Blackburn 
Bolton 
Burnley 
Derby 
Everton 
Notts County
Preston 
Stoke 
West Brom 
Wolves’

#Foundermember🐏

And we get accused of living in the past...

I know there's an absolute chasm between us at the moment and it must hurt Derby fans but that's clutching at straws a bit.

Keep your founder member status though if it makes you feel better. 🤭

Edited by Scarlet Hound

4 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

We’re a championship club playing in the championship and you’re a championship club struggling to stay in the premier league each season.

This is just silly though. 

We're clearly a Premier League club and have been for 3 years now.

Do we claim you're a League One club because you've only just come up?

Come on now..

10 minutes ago, Scarlet Hound said:

And we get accused of living in the past...

I know there's an absolute chasm between us at the moment and it must hurt Derby fans but that's clutching at straws a bit.

Keep your founder member status though if it makes you feel better. 🤭

You can talk - there's a thread on your forum proclaiming you're the oldest club in the league when you're clearly not. You should really be called Notts Afterbirth 😂