Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

22 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Isn't the City Ground in Rushcliffe?

Think so. The MP who they offered a place on the board too stated that as a young lad he watched Forest and Notts county but if he wanted a treat, he'd head over the border to watch the real big team in the region Derby County.  Good old Ken Clarke.  Can almost forgive him being a council tax leach for that peach at the start of his autobiography.

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Isn't the City Ground in Rushcliffe?

It is, but as Nottingham City Council just granted the Dogs a new 250-year lease I assume they must own the land it sits on.

It's a prime site, with a lovely view across to a proper football stadium, so I'm sure Ashley would be interested. A Sports Direct oulet would be a fitting tribute to Steve Cooper's football.

2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

2 shots on target tonight against relegation threatened Everton. They really are living the dream aren’t they. I think they must need to spend more money on more players. The 36 they have bought don’t appear good enough. A sad indictment of the modern game in all likelihood. 

Yeh it's a fecking nightmare init 😁

You don’t know which way it will go if Forest bin Cooper.

Everyone wants to be in the PL so there is a good chance they could replace him with a top foreign manager who gets them playing some decent stuff.

There is also a chance the next manager flops and they go down next season.

They won’t get relegated with Cooper. But they’ll play crap football and be between 14th and 17th every season. Is that enough for their owner?

4 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

You don’t know which way it will go if Forest bin Cooper.

Everyone wants to be in the PL so there is a good chance they could replace him with a top foreign manager who gets them playing some decent stuff.

There is also a chance the next manager flops and they go down next season.

They won’t get relegated with Cooper. But they’ll play crap football and be between 14th and 17th every season. Is that enough for their owner?

Rumour as it that they’re lining up julien Lopetegui

The bits of the match I watched, my god they were dog s***!!! They’ve been banging on about that sangare who they spunked about £30m on who is the player that will take them to the next level, he looked terrible. That Murillo however will be playing champions league next season - what a player the big clubs have missed a trick there and the red dogs will make a tidy profit.

Rumour is chairman wants top 10 this season 🤣🤣. I’m hoping this is where Maranakis blows it all up with his unrealistic ambitions. Sticking with cooper is probably best thing they can do right now they’ll get better and finish about 12th, 13th. They could change manager and either finish in the same position or end up in a relegation battle they should be nowhere near this season.

32 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

The bits of the match I watched, my god they were dog s***!!! They’ve been banging on about that sangare who they spunked about £30m on who is the player that will take them to the next level, he looked terrible. That Murillo however will be playing champions league next season - what a player the big clubs have missed a trick there and the red dogs will make a tidy profit.

Rumour is chairman wants top 10 this season 🤣🤣. I’m hoping this is where Maranakis blows it all up with his unrealistic ambitions. Sticking with cooper is probably best thing they can do right now they’ll get better and finish about 12th, 13th. They could change manager and either finish in the same position or end up in a relegation battle they should be nowhere near this season.

He's got history of blowing things up so every chance 

Curiously, before kick-off, Cooper emerged from the tunnel before both teams and applauded all four sides of the City Ground then made his way to his seat in the dug out.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67528612

Must have scared the poo out of 'em!

... Oh no... at the thought of him leaving, I mean, not that!  👀

On 28/11/2023 at 13:49, oomarkwright said:

Sounds like Cooper's off to Palace anyway. Steve Parrish is a fan and is going to poach him. 

Huge step up for Pooper, as the fans call call him, now they've worked out he's actually a bit sh1t. Is he really ready for this though, having only managed small sides to date? Going to a big club like Palace brings its own pressure.

That said, can he really stay? After all, you'd not be trying to see out your contract if Spyros wants shot of you, given he's the type to blow s*** up when not getting his own way. It's clear he's had enough already given he was quoted as saying 'I only put up with having to look at Cooper's face because he got us promoted, but now I've realised he's clueless, I might as well sack him, or set him on fire. I might even do both.' Not all bad though for Steve though, as while Croydon is a toilet, it's still an enormous step up on Nottingham.

Edited by Comrade 86