Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

20 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

So you’re saying that Derby and Burton are similar sized clubs? What colour is the sky in your world?

no

we are in the same division as them and are competing with them, 

this whole club size argument is just ridiclous it doesnt matter how big a club is if they act like a league one club like we are we will be a league one club, the longer we act like this and forest act like a premier league club the bigger the gap will get until there isnt even a rivalvary any more

On 09/09/2023 at 17:44, alram said:

no

we are in the same division as them and are competing with them, 

this whole club size argument is just ridiclous it doesnt matter how big a club is if they act like a league one club like we are we will be a league one club, the longer we act like this and forest act like a premier league club the bigger the gap will get until there isnt even a rivalvary any more

Rubbish. I know you are trying to get your negative point over about our current status but to say that Burton and Derby are clubs of comparable size is ridiculous. Any assessment of a club’s size has to take into account history, trophies, fanbase, ground, revenue etc and that will not vary a great deal whether a club is in League 2 or Premier League though obviously revenue would increase with promotions. Form is another matter and we may well have the current form of a mid table League 1 club.

2 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Rubbish. I know you are trying to get your negative point over about our current status but to say that Burton and Derby are clubs of comparable size is ridiculous. Any assessment of a club’s size has to take into account history, trophies, fanbase, ground, revenue etc and that will not vary a great deal whether a club is in League 2 or Premier League though obviously revenue would increase with promotions. Form is another matter and we may well have the current form of a mid table League 1 club.

can you point me to a post i said derby and burton are a compartive side, i said we are competing with them which is true, it's delusion to suggest otherwise

3 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

0-1 down to Burnley at HT - the Forest front 4 should have plenty of goals in them, but relying on Worrall and McKenna as centre halves at PL level is suicidal…

It appears they probably should have been ahead .  It also appears the world cup winner who left Spain in a hurry that they were so delighted to sign is bollox.

On 05/09/2023 at 21:18, alram said:

Let’s hope so but if we both stay in our current divisions for a long time we will not be similar sized clubs anymore

are West Ham and Millwall similar sized clubs anymore? Birmingham and Villa? Newcastle and Sunderland?

we are just hoping for the best here by saying it’s cyclical

I'd say Millwall and Birmingham have never been anywhere near similar size to the other two. 

33 minutes ago, SKRam said:

That was some run by the teenager Koliosho for the goal. From Espanyol B side. He’s rapid 

That lad's had a weird international career thus far. Started with the USA U15s, then got called up but was uncapped by the full Canadian national team, before moving to Italy's U19s and U20s.

56 minutes ago, JfR said:

That lad's had a weird international career thus far. Started with the USA U15s, then got called up but was uncapped by the full Canadian national team, before moving to Italy's U19s and U20s.

Commentary said he’s eligible for four countries! 
I must have cursed him though he didn’t do a lot second half . 
Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

40 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Points dropped by Forest.

The bottom four are so bad if you’re not beating them you are dropping points.

Wolves and Bournemouth will make up the bottom six but have more about them.

Bottom four are all in danger of getting less than 15 points if they all draw with each other.

Less than 11 if you please. If we’d have made 15 we’d have been laughing. Well ok crying less then