Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

14 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

It’s OK ,we just decided to stay for another year till the EFL are off our backs 😉.

Got bored of visiting the same old championship grounds to be fair, so one more year down here is not a disaster, just the one mind.

Fair one. We got bored of visiting the championship grounds too, so decided to stay in the Premier League 👀

Edited by Red_Dawn

5 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Fixtures getting released this week boys. 

Who from the third tier will you be looking forward to most?

Getting one back over the mighty Cambridge?

Reigniting your feisty rivalry with Burton Albion?

Perhaps the glamour tie that is Carlisle FC?

Zzzzz

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Hi Dawn nice of you to pop in, until this post stirred thing up there hadn't been a post about you for a while. I guess you know that what people were saying about your club was f*** all. Whilst you sad obsessive treetards made over 80 posts on your forum about us, its like theres nothing interesting to do in Nottingham.

9 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

The 4 times you played Carlisle in League 1 you won once.  I can therefore understand why you would consider it a glamour tie. It also seems you drew when you played Cambridge.  Oh, you seem to have an overall 50% failure rate against Burton as well.

Must try harder

37 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Hi Dawn nice of you to pop in, until this post stirred thing up there hadn't been a post about you for a while. I guess you know that what people were saying about your club was f*** all. Whilst you sad obsessive treetards made over 80 posts on your forum about us, its like theres nothing interesting to do in Nottingham.

https://twitter.com/dalesilvermat3/status/1657315760136507392?s=46&t=-5RnY95UHSORxqiBiIaV_w

2 hours ago, alram said:

forest owner increasing his ffp avoidance empire by buying italian side ac monza after berlisconi's death

I don’t think it really matters as a PL club. No team in the top flight is going to fail FFP and be punished accordingly. It’s a different ball game up there.

The only way it really affects is when Forest go down (and they will at some point) and they can then get around the rules in the Championship where the limits become a lot tighter.

Leicester certainly haven’t benefited a jot since their owners bought a Belgian club.

15 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don’t think it really matters as a PL club. No team in the top flight is going to fail FFP and be punished accordingly. It’s a different ball game up there.

The only way it really affects is when Forest go down (and they will at some point) and they can then get around the rules in the Championship where the limits become a lot tighter.

Leicester certainly haven’t benefited a jot since their owners bought a Belgian club.

depends how much he wants to spend or what wages are stuck

they could easily offload their crap to a serie a club 

i wish we would do the same to be honest, if you cant beat them join them its clear the authorities have no interest in enforcing any kind of rules against mutli club ownership 

2 hours ago, alram said:

depends how much he wants to spend or what wages are stuck

they could easily offload their crap to a serie a club 

i wish we would do the same to be honest, if you cant beat them join them its clear the authorities have no interest in enforcing any kind of rules against mutli club ownership 

We need a much richer owner if we want to do the same thing. Seems like the best way to avoid ffp though. The EFL certainly dont seem to have an issue with it

4 hours ago, GenBr said:

We need a much richer owner if we want to do the same thing. Seems like the best way to avoid ffp though. The EFL certainly dont seem to have an issue with it

Didn’t we have a much richer owner and look where that got us🤣

1 hour ago, scout's dad said:

Didn’t we have a much richer owner and look where that got us🤣

I wouldnt say much richer and he didnt have the kind of wealth needed to do this sort of thing. Nor was he replacing said wealth fast enough to recoup his losses

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

They’re going to have to start strongly at home or Cooper could be out of a job. Five of their first 6 away games are Arsenal, United, Chelsea, City & Liverpool. Fixtures haven’t been kind to them…

don't look oh dear GIF by Andrew and Pete

Pontius and Dawnie after seeing the new season’s fixture list 🤣

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/06/2023 at 20:15, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

The 4 times you played Carlisle in League 1 you won once.  I can therefore understand why you would consider it a glamour tie. It also seems you drew when you played Cambridge.  Oh, you seem to have an overall 50% failure rate against Burton as well.

Must try harder

All the while averaging a MASSIVE 17000 crowd. What a MASSIVE club with MASSIVE passionate loyal?????? fans

On 15/06/2023 at 09:14, Kernow said:

They’re going to have to start strongly at home or Cooper could be out of a job. Five of their first 6 away games are Arsenal, United, Chelsea, City & Liverpool. Fixtures haven’t been kind to them…

Does that mean they play a load of dog s*** at the end.  JAMMY FECKERS.