Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

Still actually paid though didn't they...unlike all the Toyota and Bombardier staff getting in for free each week ?

Good luck with that 50k a year  your getting for half your attendance.  I can't tell you how many people I know who got a grands worth of free tickets every season .  Have you been in the same desert as the rest of your bretheren, bit thirsty and delirious.  There's that oasis in the distance filled with 50,000 to match your annual student rates.

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Just remember lads. Us getting promoted and you relegated was just the start..

7B7F8193-0A2B-460E-BE7D-D9E272D66C16.jpeg

A bit like the season that we got promoted and you lost to Yeovil in the play offs. Must’ve felt pretty crap back then. The tables turned pretty quickly though. Football goes in cycles. Enjoy your moment in the son. We’ll probably resume our circling round the toilet bowl of the championship pretending we’re somehow better than each other before too long. 

56 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

A bit like the season that we got promoted and you lost to Yeovil in the play offs. Must’ve felt pretty crap back then. The tables turned pretty quickly though. Football goes in cycles. Enjoy your moment in the son. We’ll probably resume our circling round the toilet bowl of the championship pretending we’re somehow better than each other before too long. 

That's if you're still in existence by then...

9 minutes ago, Boycie said:

There’s local business people who’ve stated that they won’t let Derby be liquidated. If no buyer is found money will be lent to complete the season whilst a full time owner is found.

Unfortunately for you lot, we aren’t going out of business, soz.

Which I'm actually glad about. Don't want you lot to go under. Can't speak for all fans but I couldn't give a flying about Leicester to be honest, as much as they want to create something.

A few years down in the lower leagues might sort you out though, and I've seen quite a few comments in your main forum and on social media about walking promotion. League One is a hell of a tough league and you'll either start on -15 or have the budget to only sign unwanted/non league standard players, or both. Can't see you coming back anytime soon even if we drop back down next year.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

There’s local business people who’ve stated that they won’t let Derby be liquidated. If no buyer is found money will be lent to complete the season whilst a full time owner is found.

Unfortunately for you lot, we aren’t going out of business, soz.

Would the EFL permit Derby to continue with the massive losses it has currently, while being propped up in some zombie state from local business? 

Who are these businesses? I hope you get this Appleby bid over the line but the scenario you just outlined seems unrealistic. 

19 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Would the EFL permit Derby to continue with the massive losses it has currently, while being propped up in some zombie state from local business? 

Who are these businesses? I hope you get this Appleby bid over the line but the scenario you just outlined seems unrealistic. 

As long as the wages are paid and enough money for the club to complete the season the EFL will allow us to continue in Admin for another term.  I think you’re allowed to be in admin for 18 months or two seasons if I recall correctly.

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

Enjoy your moment in the son

I know this threads about nottingham, but that taking it a bit far. 

3 hours ago, Augustus said:

Which I'm actually glad about. Don't want you lot to go under. Can't speak for all fans but I couldn't give a flying about Leicester to be honest, as much as they want to create something.

A few years down in the lower leagues might sort you out though, and I've seen quite a few comments in your main forum and on social media about walking promotion. League One is a hell of a tough league and you'll either start on -15 or have the budget to only sign unwanted/non league standard players, or both. Can't see you coming back anytime soon even if we drop back down next year.

Lots of ifs and buts.

But IF we can get the takeover done, retain the current players, retain the coaching staff and start on zero points, there is no reason why we can’t bounce right back.

I mentioned previously without the deductions we would have finished 17th. Out best XI is the best XI to have ever gone down to League One. That’s not trying to be arrogant, it’s a mere fact that every other relegated side hadn’t accumulated as many Championship points.

But unless we get the takeover sorted, next season could be a struggle.

11 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Lots of ifs and buts.

But IF we can get the takeover done, retain the current players, retain the coaching staff and start on zero points, there is no reason why we can’t bounce right back.

I mentioned previously without the deductions we would have finished 17th. Out best XI is the best XI to have ever gone down to League One. That’s not trying to be arrogant, it’s a mere fact that every other relegated side hadn’t accumulated as many Championship points.

But unless we get the takeover sorted, next season could be a struggle.

How much is Rooney on though, that must eat up a huge amount of money that could go on players?

18 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Massive losses it currently has? Would you like to quantify that?

19 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Which massive losses would those be? Most of our squad is leaving at the end of this month. We won't have a team to play any games with, but our costs will have been slashed significantly.

Just now, Red_Dawn said:

I don’t even know where to begin with this

Are you suggesting you don’t have massive losses or that they’re somehow overblown?
 Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

Nope. Our the playing staff is our main expense and we don't have any as of the end of this month. Its not rocket science.

15 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I don’t even know where to begin with this

Are you suggesting you don’t have massive losses or that they’re somehow overblown?
 Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

You said if we continue with our massive losses.

Having not released any accounts since 2018, I was just wondering how you have measured our losses? 

Genuine question.