48hrs will it see us over the line

Curtains

I think a lot of supporters underestimate the work Q have had to do with this takeover. 

It’s really easy for us to think they’ve done a bad job when things don’t go to plan but the web of destruction MM has left behind is where the problems have always been. 

FWIW, I do think it will be done by Monday and this time next week we could see the structure of the new DCFC taking shape. 

I don't think extending the deadline necessarily means they're confident he can get it over the line rather they're giving him every chance to do so. It was said last week that a deal needed to be done then... now we're well past that date and still a deal for the club has not been concluded. It makes you wonder what on earth is the hold up here. 

2 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

I don't think extending the deadline necessarily means they're confident he can get it over the line rather they're giving him every chance to do so. It was said last week that a deal needed to be done then... now we're well past that date and still a deal for the club has not been concluded. It makes you wonder what on earth is the hold up here. 

If it doesn’t get done I dread to think what will happen 

23 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I think a lot of supporters underestimate the work Q have had to do with this takeover. 

It’s really easy for us to think they’ve done a bad job when things don’t go to plan but the web of destruction MM has left behind is where the problems have always been. 

FWIW, I do think it will be done by Monday and this time next week we could see the structure of the new DCFC taking shape. 

I think you are correct 

23 hours ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I don't think anyone thinks it was an easy job, all parties involved have said how complex it is.

However, they have had 6 months to get on top of the complexities and, from the outside, it appears that they have either not considered or just ignored some of the most important issues.

17 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I don't think anyone thinks it was an easy job, all parties involved have said how complex it is.

However, they have had 6 months to get on top of the complexities and, from the outside, it appears that they have either not considered or just ignored some of the most important issues.

You dont know anything for sure 

On 14/05/2022 at 10:03, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

18 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I think the thing is, Q would have (metaphorically) listed all items up for sale, put the ad in the newsagent's window, and waited to see what offers came in.
At no point would there have been a football stadium listed in the ad, and at no point could Q have entered into any negotiations regarding such an item, as they have never owned one, nor ever had control over the sale of one.

Liken it to me (metaphorically) selling my bike.  It ain't got pannier bags.  If you want pannier bags, source them elsewhere, and sort it yourself... I can't help yer!