Pre Season Friendlies 22/23

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Saw those prices earlier and thought it was a bit daft. Derby u23s have played Matlock and Belper Town in the past and it’s been cheaper, Belper United are much lower than those. 

I agree, was going to venture down till I saw the £8. It’s only a tenner to watch us play a German team.

22 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I agree, was going to venture down till I saw the £8. It’s only a tenner to watch us play a German team.

plus it was £2 to park in a field with grass so long it set off my parking sensors 

On 07/07/2022 at 11:47, Nishfan said:

Fortunately my own seat was available as have season ticket in the East stand ? but yes absolutely 

Yep, me too. I just thought oh I’ll go anywhere more or less but got my own. Looking forward to it. What are HB like I wonder ? 

Just now, jono said:

Yep, me too. I just thought oh I’ll go anywhere more or less but got my own. Looking forward to it. What are HB like I wonder ? 

Ridiculously rich. Massively underperformed last season and nearly went down to Bundesliga 2 - survived the play off with the league below I believe over 2 legs. Wouldn’t imagine they’re likely to be as bad this year. 

Triallists at RB and out wide tonight with Richards also doing well in my opinion. WGP looked decent as well during his minutes on the pitch. Dropping a division will mean that the u21s this year should be expected to do well. 

17 hours ago, jono said:

Well, both sides will need to manage the heat - I always forget just how hot it feels when you’re inside the ground in this kind of weather 

After some info please. I know I can get 1 ticket with my ID but as the missus has never been to a match I would prefer 2. Am I more chance of going to the ticket office to buy 2? Any suggestions on which bay would be better. I’m thinking G, to the left of centre. The most important, where’s the best place for drink pre game. 

4 minutes ago, Stagtime said:

After some info please. I know I can get 1 ticket with my ID but as the missus has never been to a match I would prefer 2. Am I more chance of going to the ticket office to buy 2? Any suggestions on which bay would be better. I’m thinking G, to the left of centre. The most important, where’s the best place for drink pre game. 

Which bay? Do you mean which block? ?Personally I prefer a slightly more elevated view to watch the games so, for me G upper in the East Stand would be first choice.