Bloody Proud

DarkFruitsRam7

On 18/04/2022 at 23:58, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Just arrived home after an absolutely fantastic day out. I’m sat on the sofa with a glass of whisky, so forgive me for being overly sentimental.

This season has been an absolute ducking blast. From Jack Stretton belting it in the top corner for our first away goal with fans in the ground for nearly two years, to the lads clapping us off after going down this afternoon, it’s been an absolute joy following the club this season. Every single man wearing that badge has given absolutely everything every time they’ve stepped on that pitch.

Wayne Rooney is an absolute bloody hero. Every week he’s been asked about how good the fans’ support has been. Every week he could have given a crap clichéd answer, but instead he’s managed to say something that’s shows he genuinely loves the club every single week. No manager has made me as proud to be a Ram as Wayne Rooney has.

The fans have been absolutely sensational too. Home and away, we’ve been the best in the league by an absolute country mile. The love the players show us is a testament to how good we’ve been.

On a personal note, it’s been brilliant to get to know the likes of @angieram, @B4ev6is, @Curtains and more a lot better at various games this season. Fans like those are the absolute lifeblood of the football club.

We go on to the last three games, knowing that we can enjoy them no matter what now. And let’s give the class of ‘72 a huge, huge reception on the final day. Their spirit lives on in this fantastic bunch of lads.

We are Derby, in the past, today and forever ducking more.

Up the bloody rams x

Post of the season mate , with the fans you have mentioned and yourself and all the others who turn up at PP, away matches or cheer them on from home there will always be a Derby County , DERBY TILL I DIE

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/04/2022 at 11:56, Crewton said:

Of our league defeats this season, we've lost 12 by a single goal, 4 games by 2 goals, and only 1 game by 3 goals.

That's remarkable for a relegated team.

Only conceded 5 more than Huddersfield in 4th.