The Ukraine War

Day

10 hours ago, Ramarena said:

GRU officers 

image.gif.4a6b42801c3109c6e2df4527d7d65254.gif

Why would the GRU kill a very big supporter of Putin, He received an award a little while back, Is this some kind of infighting, A lone wolf all be it with the help of someone or someone who was used as a patsy or has Putin sent orders to eradicate 🤷‍♀️ 

6 hours ago, The Last Post said:

Why would the GRU kill a very big supporter of Putin, He received an award a little while back, Is this some kind of infighting, A lone wolf all be it with the help of someone or someone who was used as a patsy or has Putin sent orders to eradicate 🤷‍♀️ 

It was partly idle speculation on my part and partly an article I read where the Navalny Foundation said it was a state killing, but they would be blamed for it. He has significant Wagner links and both he and Prigozhin have been highly critical of the Ministry of Defence in recent months and some say it's a warning shot to Prigozhin. However anything could be the case with how things are in Russia. 

This morning a picture has come out from the meeting: 

697e6f6-div.jpg

The blonde lady is one who handed him the statue on the table in the middle, reports say he jokingly said is it a bomb, she said no and said she felt shy, so went to the back of the room.

She's allegedly been arrested, but no details of who she is, other than her name. I imagine this will probably play out similar to the Duggan  bombing, a hint that it was Ukraine for the domestic audience and then radio silence.

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

It was partly idle speculation on my part and partly an article I read where the Navalny Foundation said it was a state killing, but they would be blamed for it. He has significant Wagner links and both he and Prigozhin have been highly critical of the Ministry of Defence in recent months and some say it's a warning shot to Prigozhin. However anything could be the case with how things are in Russia. 

This morning a picture has come out from the meeting: 

697e6f6-div.jpg

The blonde lady is one who handed him the statue on the table in the middle, reports say he jokingly said is it a bomb, she said no and said she felt shy, so went to the back of the room.

She's allegedly been arrested, but no details of who she is, other than her name. I imagine this will probably play out similar to the Duggan  bombing, a hint that it was Ukraine for the domestic audience and then radio silence.

Story and video clip here

https://news.sky.com/story/woman-arrested-over-killing-of-russian-military-blogger-in-explosion-in-st-petersburg-12848926

By all accounts she was shaking like a pack of s******* dogs when interviewed, She'll cough up the names or descriptions, If gods on her side she'll be sent to Siberia if not...well we both know what will happen 😬  

13 hours ago, The Last Post said:

False flag and blame Ukraine?

From Sky news

'High profile feud' likely prompting Russia to try to replace Wagner Group

Russia's military is likely seeking to oust the paramilitary Wagner Group from its combat role, according to British military intelligence.

A "high profile feud" between its leader, Yevgeny Prigozhin, and the Russian ministry of defence has prompted the traditional army to sponsor alternative private military companies, the UK Ministry of Defence has said.

It said the Kremlin sees heavy casualties in those companies as more acceptable to its domestic audience than regular military losses.

"Russia is likely seeking to sponsor and develop alternative private military companies to eventually replace the Wagner Group PMC in its significant combat role in Ukraine," the UK MOD wrote in a statement.

"This takes place in the context of the high-profile feud between the Russian Ministry of Defence and Wagner Group."

Mr Prigozhin has consistently criticised traditional Russian military leadership since the beginning of the war, culminating in the military withholding ammunition from his group, he claimed.

Despite the desire to oust him among top military brass, no other Russian PMC approaches Wagner's combat power at present, the UK MOD added.

As well as their losses being more tolerable to Russian society, PMC's are less constrained by the limited pay levels and inefficiency which hamper the effectiveness of the regular army.

Russia will therefore likely seek to replace Wagner with a group it has more control over, rather than rid the battlefield of private companies altogether, the UK MOD said.

7 hours ago, Crewton said:

Looks like the Dirlwagner Brigade might be going the same way as their infamous SS near-namesakes did in 1945, and not before time.

Let’s not talk about that………let’s talk about possible Ukrainian Nazis instead.

Today Russia has officially gained a new 800 mile long NATO border.

Exactly what they didn’t want and thought would never happen!

Going back a year Finland had absolutely no intention of joining NATO fully, now the public are overwhelming in favour seeing what happened to Ukraine.

48 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Let’s not talk about that………let’s talk about possible Ukrainian Nazis instead.

Agreed. I wouldn't want to mention that Prigozhin's 2ic, Dmitry Utkin, is a committed neo-Nazi with SS insignia tattooed on his neck. Still, I'm sure he just wants to rid Ukraine of Nazis, just like rest of his comrades....

16 hours ago, Ramarena said:

Today Russia has officially gained a new 800 mile long NATO border.

Exactly what they didn’t want and thought would never happen!

Going back a year Finland had absolutely no intention of joining NATO fully, now the public are overwhelming in favour seeing what happened to Ukraine.

😁

I read an article about us supplying depleted uranium shells to Ukraine and was surprised to learn that they aren't in any way, shape or form the "nuclear weapons" that Putin suggests they are. In fact they aren't explosive at all.

Apparently, in order to be useful for powering nuclear reactors - a particular Uranium isotope has to be enriched, and depleted Uranium is merely the heavier isotopes that are removed during that enrichment process.

The heavier isotopes in depleted Uranium are barely even radioactive but what they are, is incredibly dense. So putting it in shells basically means that they can penetrate heavily armoured tanks  using pure kinetic energy - and this is why Putin is crapping himself at the thought of it

Every day's a school day!

3 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

I read an article about us supplying depleted uranium shells to Ukraine and was surprised to learn that they aren't in any way, shape or form the "nuclear weapons" that Putin suggests they are. In fact they aren't explosive at all.

Apparently, in order to be useful for powering nuclear reactors - a particular Uranium isotope has to be enriched, and depleted Uranium is merely the heavier isotopes that are removed during that enrichment process.

The heavier isotopes in depleted Uranium are barely even radioactive but what they are, is incredibly dense. So putting it in shells basically means that they can penetrate heavily armoured tanks  using pure kinetic energy - and this is why Putin is crapping himself at the thought of it

Every day's a school day!

Thought I read that the jury is out on the radioactivity issue.

• 3 weeks later...

The Kremlin drone hit is such a odd turn of events.

Most people think it’s a false flag from Putin, which is certainly plausible. Putin needs a reason to cancel the victory day parade/the recent vote by China against Russia at the UN/etc.

The other plausible suggestion is partisans in Russia are responsible. This could certainly be an option as loads of things are mysteriously getting destroyed in Russia. Even Girkin has started commenting upon it.

I’d probably lean towards the partisan activity, you also certainly can’t rule the false flag angle out given some of the ridiculous things Russia has pulled in the past. 

Most people think it’s a false flag from Putin, which is certainly plausible. Putin needs a reason to cancel the victory day parade/the recent vote by China against Russia at the UN/etc.

The other plausible suggestion is partisans in Russia are responsible. This could certainly be an option as loads of things are mysteriously getting destroyed in Russia. Even Girkin has started commenting upon it.

I’d probably lean towards the partisan activity, you also certainly can’t rule the false flag angle out given some of the ridiculous things Russia has pulled in the past. 

I reckon the false flag scenario is more likely especially as someone mentioned on the radio this morning - it feels like a bit of a coincidence that so many cameras happened to be pointing in that direction.

Regardless, even if it was Ukraine that launched the attack, I find it bizarre that Putin is outraged that Ukraine should have the audacity to launch an attack on an important site in the Russian capital city when Russia has been sending rockets to Kyiv since the war started. 

20 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I reckon the false flag scenario is more likely especially as someone mentioned on the radio this morning - it feels like a bit of a coincidence that so many cameras happened to be pointing in that direction.

Regardless, even if it was Ukraine that launched the attack, I find it bizarre that Putin is outraged that Ukraine should have the audacity to launch an attack on an important site in the Russian capital city when Russia has been sending rockets to Kyiv since the war started. 

To be fair Russian outrage is usually projection. 

The drone did also get through air defence. Which adds to the false flag theory.

Russia had made a big show of putting air defence around the Kremlin last year, now two very rudimentary drones get through?

Does seem strange.

To be fair Russian outrage is usually projection. 

The drone did also get through air defence. Which adds to the false flag theory.

Russia had made a big show of putting air defence around the Kremlin last year, now two very rudimentary drones get through?

Does seem strange.

Little Dimitry has been arrested and charged with endangerment to Russian air space, When we asked the Kremlin what would the boys sentence be...Olga Smofftin a Kremlin spokeswoman said...we'll be going for a minimum term of 50 years.

image.thumb.png.f3e4b8d549500b05d8a8b5fa454623b0.png

3 hours ago, Ramarena said:

So has Ukraine been ruled out ?

Oooffff

Prigozhin just released a graphic video of himself stood in a field littered with what he claims are dead Wagner soldiers, raging at the authorities that left them without ammo!

He zeros in on Shoigu and Gerasimov name checking them repeatedly.

Never seen anything like this before.