The Ukraine War

Day

5 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Possibly Putin faked his death. It'd explain why Prigozhin would stand down his men voluntarily, as he had to know Putin wouldn't be able to let anyone just walk away like that. 

That's my suspicion too. 

Seems a bit soon for revenge, I reckon Putin would make him sweat a bit more.

3 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Sucked out the plane window with multiple gunshot wounds in his back?

But on a serious note, got skeptical about this, as you need to be with any info coming from Russian mouthpieces.

Could be true with all the implications that entails, could be BS.

Probably not the first Russian to be sucked off on a Prigozhin private jet.

Faked death, real death, who knows but presumably a pilot and crew really are dead which is tragic 

Not entirely unpredictable. Any apologists out there want to justify it it ?

No probs with alternative views but is dissent allowed in both directions ? 

According to Readovka’s Telegram channel. Prigozhin had issued senior members of Wagner with a plan, that is to be launched immediately if he were to die.

They aren’t elaborating on what the “plan” is, just that it will be very bad news for those they target.

24 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Some speculation starting to crop up that Utkin was also aboard the plane.

it’s already been put on his wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitry_Utkin

Looks like Putin may have finally denazified something!

What scares me and did from the beginning is that we have been here before. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. You can see it in Trump and his rabble rousing, you can see it in numerous African countries. We’ve seen it in Soviet Russia and Nazi Germany. Left or right - so called populism draws from Fascism, Communism or religious fervour. It sounds elitist to say it but all of these forms stem from mobilising the masses with a warped half truth. In the end though, the mechanisms of the state have to pedal faster and faster to keep everyone on message. It’s a race against time to stop them before something atomic happens in Russia or for that matter something so oppressive happens in the US that you can’t bear to think about it. (And it nearly did.) oh ! Is this too political ? 🤣

why can’t we see it ?

The Russian air transport agency has released the list of people on board:

Evgeniy Prigozhin 

Dimitry Utkin

Sergey Propustin

Evgeniy Makaryan 

Totmin Alexander

Valeriy Chekalov

Nikolay Matuseev

And the rest were crew.

Prig, Utkin and Chekalov were all top brass and the others are believed to be their security/bodyguards.

So if this is real, it begs the question, why did a good portion of Wagners leadership get on that plane together?

8 hours ago, Ramarena said:

The Russian air transport agency has released the list of people on board:

Evgeniy Prigozhin 

Dimitry Utkin

Sergey Propustin

Evgeniy Makaryan 

Totmin Alexander

Valeriy Chekalov

Nikolay Matuseev

And the rest were crew.

Prig, Utkin and Chekalov were all top brass and the others are believed to be their security/bodyguards.

So if this is real, it begs the question, why did a good portion of Wagners leadership get on that plane together?

That alone is suspicious, Prigozhin had numerous disguises, was known to change flight plans at last minute, indicating a paranoid mindset, perhaps with reason and then he goes on a flight with the top leadership of Wagner, which does not fit his personality profile at all.

On top of that, Wagner is very active in Africa, successfully countering western influences and control there on behalf of mother Russia.  Losing him and other Wagner tops would be a big blow to Russia, one would think.

Hmm

Edited by ramit

This is one of those which I will personally file under, I don't know what to believe, along with the mutiny.

If the mutiny was genuine, then he signed his own death warrant. Simple as that, there was no way Putin would allow him to carry on living.

With Russian officials saying he was on board, wouldn't surprise me if he's seen on an African beach tomorrow wearing a wig the way he strolled through Moscow before saying nah.