Premium phone line for tickets

admira

Couldn't figure out why my mobile bill was a bit toppy this month. This was down to ONE phone call to the club to buy a match ticket because there was an issue with my online account.

Bit of a scam really; would be better if they could call you back, plus it took them a while to answer. Anyone aware of a cheaper option for contacting the ticket office please?

image.png.949e80bc0e17cab3a227dbf991dbb039.png

2 minutes ago, admira said:

Couldn't figure out why my mobile bill was a bit toppy this month. This was down to ONE phone call to the club to buy a match ticket because there was an issue with my online account.

Bit of a scam really; would be better if they could call you back, plus it took them a while to answer. Anyone aware of a cheaper option for contacting the ticket office please?

Ticket Office: ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk

Ticket Office twitter: @dcfctickets

27 minutes ago, admira said:

Would have been cheaper to buy the Club, ffs!

35 minutes ago, admira said:

Yes it’s a pain. Even though I’ve ordered online many times in the past it doesn’t recognise, or let me edit, my pay details so I have to call 

There is usually a standard rate number for 0870 / 0871 numbers. You can search a database for these alternatives at say no to 0870: https://saynoto0870.com/numbersearch.php

There are some 01332 numbers in there for the Derby County ticket office number. I gave them a try but you just get a voice processing system response and then disconnected. Could be worth another try during ticket office hours to see if it works? 

8 hours ago, admira said:

Issues, email the ticket office. 
You need to put in

Fan ID

Full Name

Address

Date of Birth

then what your query is. They are usually quite good with enquiries.

ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk