6 Nations

Gap tooth ram

Starts today and I can't wait.  A welcome distraction from the football!

The French favourites but Ireland look good as well.  With the exception of Italy I expect some good games.  Wales look a little depleted and Scotland continuing to steadily improve.

Not sure about England, maybe 3rd.  Table prediction below :

Ireland

France

England

Scotland

Wales

Italy

In true B4 style, what do you guys think?

In fairness to Wales, they never had a chance today. Hampered by injuries and playing a side that gave the Kiwis a shoeing in the AI's in their own back yard, it was always going to be an uphill battle. That said, they were woeful today and sticking Josh Adams in at centre was a proper pants on head type of call. 

England Scotland will hopefully be more of a meaningful contest.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!! ?

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

Half time Scotland lead 10-6.

England with majority of possession and territory, Scotland the only try.

Scotland kicking has been terrible keeping the pressure on themselves.

England could've had one try but was decided it was held up.

Very much all to play for second half.

Just seen Ireland v Wales. Wales were not good.

Well, that was quite fortunate in the end, the penalty try decision was decisive.

England had the right game plan and were winning a lot of the battles and would more times than not trun that into more scores.

Scotland defending was generally good as the lack of 3 pointers for England would suggest.

Although that endless scrum at the end.....

England the architects of their own downfall but that was one of the worst refereeing performances I've ever seen in international rugby. Absolutely gutless.

In any instance, if I never see Ben Youngs in an England shirt again it'll be too soon. When you you have 9's like Randall and Quirke but you insist on playing Mr Two-Step, you've really let your ego overrule common sense. Jones' rugby style is even more one-dimensional than Warrenball and we'll win nothing until he's gone. He'll of course talk about the massive injury list but 10-man, kick-chase rugby has had its day. Hooking Smith off with 20 to go just when he was starting to boss the game really shows how stubborn Jones is, not that he'll see it that way of course.

25 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I don't like to criticise rugby refs as they generally are very good and I don't know the game well enough to say they're wrong but from my time watching rugby I've seen no end of "if you won't scrum right I'm giving the penalty"

It's like when a player in footie is on a yellow and makes another bad foul but doesn't get booked, (when under any other circumstances they would have got a yellow).

Ref bottled it big time and needs calling out, but like everything else at the top of the game, it's an old boys network and they all piss down the same straw.

Edited by Grumpy Git