6 Nations

Gap tooth ram

17 minutes ago, Highgate said:

There is no excuse for that...  May as well all call ourselves French and be done with it.  ?

I thought you were unlucky last week. The scoreboard didn't reflect the performance. 

I think all 4 games next week will be cagey, tight affairs. 

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

I thought you were unlucky last week. The scoreboard didn't reflect the performance. 

I think all 4 games next week will be cagey, tight affairs. 

Yeah true, and we definitely deserved to tie up the series this week. However, I can see a big NZ performance coming next week. A series loss at home to Ireland would be an unthinkable shock to the system for them, so they will probably be a different beast in the final test and I can't see them being so ill-disciplined 2 weeks row. But you never know!

Still can't figure out why they took Savea off.

4 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

@Highgate 

tremendous history making result today, throughly deserved. 

Hope you haven't peaked a year early.....?

Great performance and result after another lightning fast start. Genuinely surprised at how poor the All Blacks were in the first half of a series deciding test in Wellington.  Second half was different story to be fair.

The balance of power between the Northern and Southern Hemispheres is a lot more even these days, which is great for rugby in general. 

Ireland have a long and proud history of peaking a year early and then failing miserably at the World Cup, so yeah that's a slight worry.. ?I won't bother worrying about it today though...???.

2 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Is team of the year open to overseas teams?

I guess they could win both - just to stop the whole Good Friday agreement completely unravelling via some social faux pas the equivalent of passing the port to the right.