Message to Quantuma

I'm sure somebody from Quantuma will read this.

I think the way they've handled what can only be described as 'a situation they'll probably never have to deal with again and made difficult in many ways' very well and they seem to be the only ones who come out of this with any credibility.

We as supporters are obviously wanting answers everyday but that's not possible. I also believe that the admins was taken down a garden path by the EFL who led them to believe we could name a preferred bidder until the goalpost was changed last minute.

The EFL would have been laughing at Wayne Rooney after hearing his press conference last Thursday knowing that after the Quantuma's meeting with the EFL, we wouldn't be announcing a preferred bidder.

It's clear as day that the EFL, Boro and Wycombe are trying to turn DCFC fans against Quantuma - Don't let that happen, Quantuma IMO have been very good in all of this and deserve some huge praise. We heard it from Owen Bradley that these guys are doing everything they can.

As a supporter base we've been excellent all season but even more so in the past 7 days - Let's keep sticking together and one day very soon, we'll get rewarded and the future will be black and white, without any doubt. 

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If it wasn't for the EFL going 'against statute' we'd have a preferred bidder. 

For me thay can give Gibson and Couhig the run around as much as they like, it is quite obvious that neither of those two are reasonable people!

Exactly - I think most DCFC fans will see through them. 

20 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

If it wasn't for the EFL going 'against statute' we'd have a preferred bidder. 

For me thay can give Gibson and Couhig the run around as much as they like, it is quite obvious that neither of those two are reasonable people!

Well said Mr Bourne. The new strategy from the dark side has obviously been to undermine the administrators since last Thursday. Keep the faith and the profile high everyone!!

22 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Even boro fans are saying to him to drop his claim so Derby can be taken over.

It would be great if their equivalent of DCFC BAWT, Ramstrust etc could take up the banner on behalf of all supporters and seek a withdrawal from Gibson.  Does anyone here have links into them?

Just listened to Ed Dawes and Chris Carter(?) on Radio Derby. IMO they are doing the radio station and us fans a disservice by lumping the Administrators alongside the EFL and Gibson as behaving like children.

The Administrators have an incredibly difficult job to do and a statutory duty to perform across multiple stakeholders. They also have limited room for manoeuvre.

The answer is according to Ed to get the 3 parties in a room to thrash the issues out. However what in the intransigent statements made by the EFL and Gibson makes him think they are going to respond to that by modifying their basic positions? I also have little faith in mediation for the same reason.

Getting funding for the remainder of the season over the line is the Administrators' key immediate priority and removes the imminent threat of expulsion.

The rest requires the authoritive intervention of an independent 3rd party arbitrator who can rule on the outstanding issues by consent. 

If this has to be through the EFL's mechanism rather than the courts so be it IMO.