Let's have a party on 30th Jan

My first post ever but desperate times lead to desperate measures ?.

Sunday 30th January Derby County Football club could be playing the last game of football they will ever play, 138 years of history.

Let us make this a game something no one forgets. 

We're live on Sky and have national attention. Let's sell out pride park and make it the best atmosphere since Brighton in the playoffs. Everyone bring banners, flags, inflatable items (of all shapes and sizes?) etc. Lets not stop singing before, during and at the end of the match.

If it will be our last game lets go out with a bang and something that will be remembered, in front of the Sky cameras. 

Everyone who went to Wembley, every fan who can only get along to a few games make this a game you can't miss. The reality is you may never be able to see Derby County again.

3 hours ago, SandiacreRam said:

Hopefully this week we can get funding in place until end of season , but irrespective of that...100% agree, we need to sell our Pride Park ...fans this season have been superb, but another 7 or 8 k will help financially ...perversely I have really enjoyed watching The Rams this season , let’s do this

Same here, its been the best season for years. Think its cause every fan there is behind the team and Rooney. We'll Fight Till The End.

6 hours ago, WestStandStartTheBounce said:

My first post ever but desperate times lead to desperate measures ?.

Sunday 30th January Derby County Football club could be playing the last game of football they will ever play, 138 years of history.

Let us make this a game something no one forgets. 

We're live on Sky and have national attention. Let's sell out pride park and make it the best atmosphere since Brighton in the playoffs. Everyone bring banners, flags, inflatable items (of all shapes and sizes?) etc. Lets not stop singing before, during and at the end of the match.

If it will be our last game lets go out with a bang and something that will be remembered, in front of the Sky cameras. 

Everyone who went to Wembley, every fan who can only get along to a few games make this a game you can't miss. The reality is you may never be able to see Derby County again.

Please please dont say that I cany bare throught of it sigh???

46 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Same here, its been the best season for years. Think its cause every fan there is behind the team and Rooney. We'll Fight Till The End.

The celebrations after the goals against Sheffield United were immense. I think everyone's feeling it. There feels a real unity. 

Anyone know how we can get those face masks you see of celebrities made or even better the plastic/rubber ones. We could do with getting some made showing the mug of a certain round poo face with a stupid dyed curly weave on top.