The Administration Thread

Boycie

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61298092

Ed has protected his tweets so can’t just share his tweet but here’s the article 

*Hadnt realised Kirchner had been tweeting earlier, so it’s probably an article based on what he’s been saying publically and nothing really new. Sorry been watching the snooker!

Edited by TuffLuff

15 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61298092

Ed has protected his tweets so can’t just share his tweet but here’s the article 

*Hadnt realised Kirchner had been tweeting earlier, so it’s probably an article based on what he’s been saying publically and nothing really new. Sorry been watching the snooker!

The bit where he stated that he did not know where the council are with the stadium might be just him not treading on toes before Thursdays election. If mm not owning the stadium is a condition of him buying the club how can he indicate that the deal to buy the club has to be done this week. I would expect his team would be chasing hard for answers from the city

2 hours ago, SaffyRam said:

Didn’t someone post a few pages back that they knew the council had secured the funding to buy the stadium?

That was me. I did hear that from a very reliable source (Council based not football club). But securing funding is very different to actually buying the stadium. There’s no guarantees yet. No idea how long it would actually take to procure the ground officially, if that’s what Kirchner wants.

Edited by Millenniumram

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why is that boxing match money raised is going stright to derby county and I think be hell more than 300k mate.

It’s been postponed B4, because Parker’s opponent has injured his shoulder.

29 minutes ago, Naughty James said:

How much do we "think" he'll drop the purchase price by and do we think Quantum will "accept?"

This still has a "last minute" MM rescue written all over it.

Lol shouldn’t you be worrying about bottling the play offs? ?

It looks like our fate is still in Mel’s hands. If he wanted to be a real bar steward he could put the price up at the last minute.CK says he is having nothing to do with the sale of PP, but would he not have to prove he can pay the rent for years to come?