World Farts

Seaside Ram

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Yeah always watch the darts over Christmas, used to love watching the darts regularly but there's just far too many tv tournaments these days so I just stick to the Worlds & the Matchplay in July.

Dimitri Van Den Bergh for the win ?

It has gone a bit overkill, I watch more than those 2, but I don't watch as much as I used to despite it being on more.

Premier league is a prime example, way too long now. Seems like every man and his dog plays in it now, and it takes forever.

14 minutes ago, Coconut's Beard said:

Like playing darts, can't often be arsed watching it though.

Is this Sky only?

Yeah PDC world championship is on sky.

They used to have BDO world championship on BBC in the new year but I think that organisation has been scrapped now.

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

It's now the World Dart Federation, still having a “world championship” in January at Lakeside.

Yeah just went off and googled, I see it's going to be on eurosport, most of the reasonable players have switched to the PDC now though haven't they... maybe Wolfie will have a chance to win another title! ?

2 hours ago, Carnero said:

Yeah just went off and googled, I see it's going to be on eurosport, most of the reasonable players have switched to the PDC now though haven't they... maybe Wolfie will have a chance to win another title! ?

I looked at their top 100 list, erm yeah I recognised about 4 names. Wolfie will still be turning out at lakeside in his eighties ?

I was at London Road in 2010 when Peterborough rolled him out to show off his trophy before the game. We beat them 3-0 ?

7 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

I looked at their top 100 list, erm yeah I recognised about 4 names. Wolfie will still be turning out at lakeside in his eighties ?

I was at London Road in 2010 when Peterborough rolled him out to show off his trophy before the game. We beat them 3-0 ?

I've honestly heard of more of the female players!

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/12/2021 at 20:29, Carnero said:

Yeah PDC world championship is on sky.

They used to have BDO world championship on BBC in the new year but I think that organisation has been scrapped now.

On 13/12/2021 at 20:36, jimbo jones said:

It's now the World Dart Federation, still having a “world championship” in January at Lakeside.

I think the chairman/president ruined it by thinking he could make it as lucrative as the PDC, he priced the BBC out of coverage and I think increased the price of tickets, and also moved venues, last time some of the games had about 12 people in the crowd. Not sure what happened since, but Hearn tried a hostile takeover of it.

• 11 months later...