Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Dropped catches, particularly dropping the oppositions overseas international batsmen, who goes on to make a double hundred, 3 times doesn't help 😬

CocteauFacePalm.gif.0debc9f5d540b82c75a054c74c36322f.gif

55 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Very disappointing indeed. My optimism and enthusiasm for the new season is dwindling extremely quickly 😢

That could be a post from pretty much every season. Don't stress it's only 3 and a half months till the football returns 😂

23 minutes ago, Carnero said:

That could be a post from pretty much every season. Don't stress it's only 3 and a half months till the football returns 😂

But this season I was………………….

I have suspected this season was going to be a shambles. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

I haven't renewed my membership and it's feeling like a sound decision.

Donald 🤦‍♂️

Was enjoying him take the attack to Leicester but after paddle sweeping the spinners first ball for 4, charging down the pitch and having a big heave was a bit silly….misses everything and bowls him.

26 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Donald 🤦‍♂️

Was enjoying him take the attack to Leicester but after paddle sweeping the spinners first ball for 4, charging down the pitch and having a big heave was a bit silly….misses everything and bowls him.

Awful shot in the circumstances.

4 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

167 all out before lunch….

Rain forecast all day tomorrow. All our intrepid batters have to do is get through 2 sessions and make Leicestershire pay for the hubris of racking up 500+ in a rain affected match. Simples 🤨

44 minutes ago, Crewton said:

Rain forecast all day tomorrow. All our intrepid batters have to do is get through 2 sessions and make Leicestershire pay for the hubris of racking up 500+ in a rain affected match. Simples 🤨

1 session too many me thinks 😉

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

On a pitch that seems to be doing a bit for the bowlers, that looks a big ask 😬

6 hours ago, Crewton said:

Oh ye of little faith. Madsen & Thomson batting stoutly through to the close of play.

Watch it stay dry tomorrow now 😁