Open Training Session 26/10/21

Day

Sorry, only just noticed this thread.

What a brilliant, effective PR idea! It gives something back to the community, encourages new supporters, gives a chance for the public to interact with the team, engenders goodwill and gives those who perhaps can't afford to see many matches an opportunity to see our lads close up. Good to see it so well supported. Also good to see the youngsters outside in the fresh air during half term. (And I'm not talking about the players). ?

It would be a shame to charge for a public relations event like this but I guess there would be no harm in donation boxes being strategically placed? Anyhow, well done!!?

Edited by Miggins

21 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

No such time.... 

Used to be given gripe water as a baby. Was about 4% alcohol, so as a 7lb baby I was intoxicated from a very early age.... ?

21 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

No such time.... 

Used to be given gripe water as a baby. Was about 4% alcohol, so as a 7lb baby I was intoxicated from a very early age.... ?

I was given gripe water too, but I had no idea it contained alcohol! I guess the fact that I quoted you twice explains everything. It's all down to being intoxicated from an early age! Bless you, @Van der MoodHoover! It explains so much and here I am thinking I was going mad!

Mad Salad Fingers GIF by David Firth

On 26/10/2021 at 18:14, Ravabeerbelly said:

Did anyone on here attend this? What did you think of the actual training session? Did they do much?

I didn’t but some of my family did……. they were hugely impressed by the level of intensity that was maintained for the full session….. clearly why we’ve looked so much fitter this season