Rams vs Reading Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

Oh and I've rarely seen a ref so constantly badly positioned. He's been in the way of our intended passes a dozen times or so, meaning we've not been able to play the ball we wanted. 

And now a blatant handball penalty not given for us. Astonishing! I am furious. Absolutely stone waller not given to us. What is wrong with these officials? 

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I guess you'll be wanting the moon on the end of that stick of yours as well?

Its frustrating because we've had the chances & we all know what usually happens ? its taken years off my life watching us at 1-0 ?

Just now, YouRams said:

Looked blatant handball on my box, granted it’s on red button and looks like it’s being filmed on a Nokia 7210 but blatant all the less! 

It was blatant in real time but on Rams TV I waited for the replay, just to be certain. Extraordinary not to give the penalty. The player is 8 yards from the cross with no one around him and blocks it with his hand a mile from his body.

Just now, YouRams said:

Looked blatant handball on my box, granted it’s on red button and looks like it’s being filmed on a Nokia 7210 but blatant all the less! 

Haha. Yeah, it took my eyes some time to adjust. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to last more than 5 minutes ?

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

It was blatant in real time but on Rams TV I waited for the replay, just to be certain. Extraordinary not to give the penalty. The player is 8 yards from the cross with no one around him and blocks it with his hand a mile from his body.

Exactly this. 

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Linesman had a clear view too, anyone would think the forces at be have some sort of vendetta against us…

8 minutes ago, ANGERMAN1 said:

Haha. Yeah, it took my eyes some time to adjust. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to last more than 5 minutes ?

You get a better picture on illegal streams, I’m paying good money for this rubbish feel like I’ve gone back in time ?

Archived