Derby Auction

simmoram1995

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Let a be honest there is nothing we can do. Anything that us the fans can do and any funds we raise will be a drop in the ocean in terms of our problems. Currently £1m will have very little impact. If we wanted to raise £1m and had an attendance of 25,000 at the Reading game each fan would need to donate £40. Never going to happen. We are totally at the mercy of the administrator and reliant on a wealthy consortium coming forward. 

Bleak but true. 

Look what ever is raised will help club out in short term  we  need to help anyway we can. If family member money you wade and help if you can and Derby no different to me.

6 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

If I was Rooney now I’d strip Lawrence of the captaincy and give it Davies I can’t see Lawrence being too committed once the points deductions keep coming 

Erm I’m taking the captaincy off of you cos even though we won the last match you’re not smiling enough. Sounds like a plan.

9 hours ago, Tombo said:

Beer is only £4.70 in the ground, which is actually quite cheap compared to some pubs where prices have lifted over a fiver.

Wouldn't bother me if the prices climbed a bit in the concourse if it helped us out at all

You need to come to Heanor, can still get pints for sub-£2.50 here ?

20 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes I do

As I said only thing I look forward too at the weekend or midweek away games we have to help fight for our club survival mate.

Does anyone know were cocu is now maybe someone can convince him to delay money we owe him or more like mel. Or if he wants to help club out.

Cocu already agreed to a lower payment than was owed to him. Sorry B4 i know how much this club means to you but why should people who are owed money agree to a delay. All MM has to do is stump up some cash,if he can't do that why should others want to help out.

22 hours ago, simmoram1995 said:

As uncle Mel seems to have wrapped bubble wrap around pride park that’s one asset we can’t really use at the moment so what can we use or get rid of to generate money?

close or sell off moor farm ?

shut down club shop go to online bit like ASOS?

Sell off players  ?

Stop funding or close academy at the expense of losing category status 

no mascots 

increase price of match day food and programmes 

shut down backyard  - reduce staff ir transfer staff to the yard 

set up a partnership with the arena for match day parking 

Temporarily close of part of underused stand if we average 20-21,000 at the games = reduced need to hire stewards 

any other ideas ? 

I’d be amazed if mascots actually cost the club money ?and presumably Backyard generates income.

1 hour ago, atherstoneram said:

Cocu already agreed to a lower payment than was owed to him. Sorry B4 i know how much this club means to you but why should people who are owed money agree to a delay. All MM has to do is stump up some cash,if he can't do that why should others want to help out.

Because is our job to care about and support the club and at the moment the club need us more than ever before.

12 hours ago, GenBr said:

We wouldn't even know where the money would be going. Player wages wont be the first priority of the administrators

Player wages will be the first priority for the administrators…closely followed by money owed to other clubs. These two are the top two items on the ‘must be paid’ list. 

Players appearance bonuses may be a different matter though as will any players who are on appearance related fees to other clubs or appearance related contract renegotiations. 

Id expect any player who has high costs attached to any of the above to probably start picking up minor “not serious” injuries.