David Squires on...

Ellafella

7 hours ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Fortunately the readership of that newspaper is very very small, and unlikely anyone north of Notting Hill will read it.

A paper I am never likely to come across,not being a social worker or teacher....but the cartoon is amusing.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

13 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

You do rather strike me as somebody who’d be a supporter of Theresa May. Was it the ABBA dancing that did it @i-Ram. Is that when you became a firm admirer? ?

Not a great fan of May, but as a parlimentarian she knocks spots off those in power and opposition currently. Big fan of Abba ?

I'll tell you who is a big supporter of May .....

image.thumb.png.639cd1a3d5dcb88bbebc3e79efa3ff3c.png

Edited by i-Ram

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Not a great fan of May, but as a parlimentarian she knocks spots off those in power and opposition currently. Big fan of Abba ?

I'll tell you who is a big supporter of May .....

image.thumb.png.639cd1a3d5dcb88bbebc3e79efa3ff3c.png

On a slightly more serious point, I would agree that I think May was genuinly driven by principles and a sese of public duty/service, and frankly would've much rather had her in charge over the pandemic. I'd also say, lets not forget, the vast bulk of people have far more in common than sets them apart weather they read the guardian or daily mail.

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

On a slightly more serious point, I would agree that I think May was genuinly driven by principles and a sese of public duty/service, and frankly would've much rather had her in charge over the pandemic. I'd also say, lets not forget, the vast bulk of people have far more in common than sets them apart weather they read the guardian or daily mail.

RadioactiveWaste is that really you?