How many Rams fans are there ?

hintonsboots

11 hours ago, richinspain said:

That's good. I've finished my summer hols already, so it'll be a while before I can get over. Two years in November. Enjoy your visit. Will you be going to any games?

Mum died a year ago this week and this is my first chance to go back and sort the house out.  The only thing I am focused on

12 hours ago, BodminRam said:

Dont you dare forget about us down here in Bodmin, LOL   my local pub has a Derby shirt on the wall owned by another Derby fan and his brother my son and 3 more that drink up their support the mighty Rams. I know of a fan in Newquay that travells home and away every match, even midweek, and their are loads of fans in Truro, 

Not sure Cornwall counts ?

On 02/08/2021 at 01:55, kevinhectoring said:

Worldwide would think there’d be many 55+ year old fans who worshipped one or more players from the Clough era. But most will by now be no more than half fans

What a bleeding insult, most likely true never the less...

4 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Worldwide would think there’d be many 55+ year old fans who worshipped one or more players from the Clough era. But most will by now be no more than half fans

There will be a lot that followed us from afar from 70’s aka glory hunters.  They will have changed allegiances many times since and are not even half fans. I have spent 49 years outside Uk so probably know what I’m talking about. The ones that hold true to the faith have a much deeper relationship and are every bit as much as a fan as you.  What we get is being ragged by newby manure, cited, pool or worse.  By my standards you can’t call yourself a real fan unless you have experienced massive disappointments and still wear the shirt and other pride