Light end of the tunnel for me

B4ev6is

Well yesterday guys pain management final got into contact with me they rang my mum phone as just easier for me well guys towards end of july I got to go for another cov 19 test but then I am having neve blocking injections but once my cov19 test been done then I have to self isolate which means I will miss both pre season friendly sigh.

Wish me look guys I just hope these injections work but I am facing my fear of needles I got a feeling going to hurt like hell.

Hopeful it make me nearly pain free again but been a nightmare to live with and been affecting my job I cant move as fast I use to be and I am hoping I might be able to return by my tetsudo again but I really really hoped to see my Derby county again.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

That easy set than done I have a really really fear of them. Even night after I had cov19 jab.

The pain you are living with every day you wake up I would imagine is more painful than a needle which will be in and out you in seconds.

You create the fear in your own head, which means you can control that and turn it into something positive.

Walk in like it’s your first game back at Pride Park, full of excitement as you’re back to being happy again ?

I don't know your history B4, so apologies, but best of luck and hope it all works out for you.   Think positive, focus on that and the end result.  Be open with them, tell them you're terrified of needles - they'll be used to it, many people are, same with the dentist and a million other things.  Any injection literally lasts a second, no more.  Go for it - you've got this! 

6 hours ago, BucksRam said:

I don't know your history B4, so apologies, but best of luck and hope it all works out for you.   Think positive, focus on that and the end result.  Be open with them, tell them you're terrified of needles - they'll be used to it, many people are, same with the dentist and a million other things.  Any injection literally lasts a second, no more.  Go for it - you've got this! 

Been battling this for long time to come and when had jabs for cov19 they made hurt rammied that hard made my arm swell right up.

Thing is I want my life back now been fight hard for so long there are times it gets to me I think what's the point in carrying on but then I think I cant let my poorly neves win.

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Been battling this for long time to come and when had jabs for cov19 they made hurt rammied that hard made my arm swell right up.

Thing is I want my life back now been fight hard for so long there are times it gets to me I think what's the point in carrying on but then I think I cant let my poorly neves win.

Stay with it bud. You'll be back in PP watching the mighty Rams before you know it!

Wishing you good luck B4evis but I think you will be fine! These doctors and nurses are brilliant at their job and they are trained to deliver treatment as well as support you when you have worries. You couldn't be in better hands!