Safe Next Weekend

24Charlie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

I’m going for Rotherham to lose their next two and Wendies to lose their next one. Then all we have to do is beat Swansea and that’s it. Safe with one game to play. 

Easy. 

Yes, you saw it here first, we are not going down, screenshot this, take a picture, whatever you want to do, we are not going down etc etc etc.....

2 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

I’m going for Rotherham to lose their next two and Wendies to lose their next one. Then all we have to do is beat Swansea and that’s it. Safe with one game to play. 

Easy. 

We'll lose to Swansea, Wednesday will get a point. 

Last game of the season we will be drawing with Wednesday with two minutes to go then concede (probably a header). 

We will go down on goal difference by one goal. 

3 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

We'll lose to Swansea, Wednesday will get a point. 

Last game of the season we will be drawing with Wednesday with two minutes to go then concede (probably a header). 

We will go down on goal difference by one goal. 

That is a disgustingly plausible scenario, and would be a worthy end given the pattern of our last 5 games. 

We are focusing a lot on ourselves but we keep leaving the door open for the Wendies and Rotherham to walk through but they don’t seem to be able.

It’s not in our hands but if Rotherham lose on Tuesday it is.

Thats how daft this is.

It’s far from over.

Swansea will beat Reading tomorrow which will secure their place in the top 6. Having had a tough game against Reading and picking up injuries and knocks they decide to rest their key players for the play-off matches. Having  one less day's rest than the Rams they lose 1-0 to the Derby, whilst the mid-week game saw Brentford smash 5 past Rotherham. Then Rotherham lose again on the Saturday 2-0 away Blackburn, whilst Forest beat Sheff Wed by 1-0 and a dodgy penalty. On the following Monday the EFL clear the takeover for Erik Alonso and its announced Erik is just the front man for 2 billionaires from Indonesia.

Please, please nobody should wake me up, I think I'm having a nice dream.

1 hour ago, 24Charlie said:

We are focusing a lot on ourselves but we keep leaving the door open for the Wendies and Rotherham to walk through but they don’t seem to be able.

It’s not in our hands but if Rotherham lose on Tuesday it is.

Thats how daft this is.

It’s far from over.

True.

Famous line I read somewhere - 'Hope is Power'

Our results seem to continually be throwing hope to the Wendies and Rotherham. Not long ago the former looked buried, they now have a reasonable chance.

Rotherham fixtures, the teams could well take their foot off the gas ....

- Brentford in play-offs for sure, can't get to auto now

- Cardiff can't make play-offs

-Luton safe, can't get anywhere near play-offs, same for Blackburn

Wendies - 

Forest - safe, wouldn't it be funny if they gave Wendies 3 pts?

Us, on final day of the season

It's all about momentum and we don't have any.

Archived