Safe Next Weekend

24Charlie

1 hour ago, plymouthram said:

Swansea will beat Reading tomorrow which will secure their place in the top 6. Having had a tough game against Reading and picking up injuries and knocks they decide to rest their key players for the play-off matches. Having  one less day's rest than the Rams they lose 1-0 to the Derby, whilst the mid-week game saw Brentford smash 5 past Rotherham. Then Rotherham lose again on the Saturday 2-0 away Blackburn, whilst Forest beat Sheff Wed by 1-0 and a dodgy penalty. On the following Monday the EFL clear the takeover for Erik Alonso and its announced Erik is just the front man for 2 billionaires from Indonesia.

Please, please nobody should wake me up, I think I'm having a nice dream.

Rotherham are at home to Blackburn aren’t they?

The one thing in our favour is points on the board.

Wendies are now in needing a result territory. Another loss and they are down. Huge pressure at Hillsborough.

Rotherham are kind of expected to go down so you’d expect them to play without fear. But they still can’t get a result because basically they are crap. 
I know the beat us twice but out of the three teams I’d rather be were we are.

For the drop odds after today’s game.

Wendies - 1/14

Millers - 1/3

Rams - 2/1

It’s easy to get caught up in the emotion but we are actually in better shape today than yesterday purely because one more game has been ticked off.

Don’t forget Miller’s and Owls fans are frantically wondering where they are going to  pick up points too.

Edited by 24Charlie

43 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

Wendies are now in needing a result territory. Another loss and they are down. Huge pressure at Hillsborough.

Rotherham are kind of expected to go down so you’d expect them to play without fear. But they still can’t get a result because basically they are crap. 

Wendies - 1/14

Millers - 1/3

Rams - 2/1

It’s easy to get caught up in the emotion but we are actually in better shape today than yesterday purely because one more game has been ticked off.

Don’t forget Miller’s and Owls fans are frantically wondering where they are going to  pick up points too.

I imagine the Owls are pretty confident about their last game of the season. 

3 hours ago, 24Charlie said:

I’m going for Rotherham to lose their next two and Wendies to lose their next one. Then all we have to do is beat Swansea and that’s it. Safe with one game to play. 

Easy. 

Whatever your on ... u need to bottle it and start selling it 

1 hour ago, 24Charlie said:

Wendies - 1/14

Millers - 1/3

Rams - 2/1

Well said don’t let the doom mongers on here drag you down. Keep the faith COYR

1 hour ago, 24Charlie said:

Wendies - 1/14

Millers - 1/3

Rams - 2/1

I admire your optimism I really do ?

But essentially you are envisaging/hoping Derby, Sheffield Wed and Rotherham remain in step together being dreadful and losing all their remaining games.

I see your logic but it's pitiful stuff. It's no surprise people are emotional about it.