Relegation watch

Spanish

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

What haven't the Government acted designated Rotherham Football Club a Covid hotspot, a danger to the general populous  and closed them down for good.  

At some point they should be made  to play U18s or similar otherwise default the game. Nice to know how many points that you need with three games to go.

14 hours ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

If Rotherham win their games in hand, they'll deserve to stay up.

Rotherham Covid again United don't deserve to stay up, pulling the covid card when they have a couple of key players not available due to being positive on tests. Then when they do have a match, they play thug football. On current form they will lose 3 and draw 1 of their 4 games in hand and that will keep them in the bottom 3.

Didnt put in Sheff Weds or wycombe at this stage - Brum seem to always escape but their next 3 will show what fight they will have. Rotherham are playing games really close together - could easily implode on them and they are already saying how unfair it is that they are being forced to play..ours looks fine to me - dont see us in any danger really as long as they stay properly focused.

Huddersfield – Brentford-Norwich-Rotherham-Bournemouth-Florest-Barnsley-Blackburn-Coventry-Reading

Florest – Brentford-Cardiff-QPR-Bristol C-Huddersfield-Brum-Stoke-Sheff Weds-Preston

Derby – Stoke-Luton-Reading-Norwich-Blackburn-Preston-Brum-Swansea-Sheff Weds

Coventry – Wycombe-QPR-Bristol C-Bournemouth-Barnsley-Stoke-Preston-Huddersfield-Millwall (Rotherham to arrange)

Brum – Watford-Swansea-Brentford-Stoke-Rotherham-Florest-Derby-Cardiff-Blackburn

Rotherham – Bristol C-Millwall-Wycombe-Huddersfield-QPR-Brum-Boro-Barnsley-Brentford-Blackburn-Luton-Cardiff  (Coventry to arrange)

Going away for the night, good grief we are allowed out at last, bars open until 1030.  So here are the games for tomorrow 

Barnsley15:00Sheffield Wednesday

Bristol City15:00Rotherham United

Coventry City15:00Wycombe Wanderers

Watford15:00Birmingham City

Udders don't play

3 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

I've downgraded to 19th and 52 points. My rash prediction of safe by Easter seems even more stupid now than it did when I made it.

Tbf not many were predicting our form would slump from top 3 to bottom 3. A steady middle of the road end would see us reasonably comfy. 

I've predicted 17-18th since the autumn so I'll stick and you now have the dubious honour of being in the small minority who are more gloomy than old MoodHoover.... ?

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Tbf not many were predicting our form would slump from top 3 to bottom 3. A steady middle of the road end would see us reasonably comfy. 

I've predicted 17-18th since the autumn so I'll stick and you now have the dubious honour of being in the small minority who are more gloomy than old MoodHoover.... ?

Predicted 15th at the start of the season, probably overly optimistic but won’t be too far away...

2 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

you now have the dubious honour of being in the small minority who are more gloomy than old MoodHoover.... ?

I'm famously pessimistic: My drift down the prediction league coincided with us winning a game or two!

Looking at the teams trying to avoid the last relegation spot (assuming Wycombe and Sheff weds are sunk). Huddersfield followed by Birmingham have the hardest run in (playing teams at the top looking for promotion). I still think that its going to be between Rotherham and Birmingham. Hope its Rotherham covid card pulling thug football team.

Archived