Relegation watch

Spanish

Rovrum have 14 games left to play in 8 weeks. They are 7 pts. behind but with a much better goal difference. So 6 pts. Their run in is about the same as ours, i would say they have it tough. Sheff Wed got a lot to do.

There are 6 dreadful teams, which unfortunately include us without any doubt.

Sheff.Wed, Rovrum, Wyc.   Still fav' s to drop for me.

But to close to call, any of the next 3 Derby, Brum. Cov.

5 minutes ago, RAMblingONagain said:

Rovrum have 14 games left to play in 8 weeks. They are 7 pts. behind but with a much better goal difference. So 6 pts. Their run in is about the same as ours, i would say they have it tough. Sheff Wed got a lot to do.

Rotherham have a much easier run in than any other team at the bottom. I have them getting 17 points...

14 minutes ago, RAMblingONagain said:

To go down

1 hour ago, RAMblingONagain said:

No, it's still 7 points. Goal difference only comes into play if they manage to make up the gap.

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

I have just gone through all of the remaining games for the bottom 6 teams and predicted results. Wycombe and Wendies have had it. But I end up with the Rams and Brum each ending up on 44 points, based on the game against each other being a draw. Could all go down to GD. Rotherham and Coventry will end up well clear of trouble.....

Go and do your predictions again, Rotherham who keep pulling the Covid card out when they can't field their strongest side will get caught out. All these games in hand will have to be played in a short window and come the end of the season, playing so many will take there toll. I agree Wycombe and Wednesday are doomed. The last slot is with Birmingham and Rotherham on current form.

26 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Go and do your predictions again, Rotherham who keep pulling the Covid card out when they can't field their strongest side will get caught out. All these games in hand will have to be played in a short window and come the end of the season, playing so many will take there toll. I agree Wycombe and Wednesday are doomed. The last slot is with Birmingham and Rotherham on current form.

Time will tell....

27 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

on current form surely you've got include us.