The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Assume the folk in the Petri dish of an aeroplane have less risk of spreading it about?

Minimise risk in high risk area’s I’d assume?

Less risk of spreading? Aren't we at a record high number of daily infections?

Not sure how a vaccine passport stops you from spreading it?

7 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

It's your choice if you have jabs/boosters but if you're around other people who maybe vulnerable it would be most considerate if you could wear a mask ?.

Maybe I'm missing something here but they dont appear to be doing much right now?

8 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Less risk of spreading? Aren't we at a record high number of daily infections?

Not sure how a vaccine passport stops you from spreading it?

I wouldn’t go away at the moment. Are you mad?

Got work booked in from next week.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Yes, I agree.

Personally, I'm not wearing a mask anymore but more than happy to keep my distance from people if it helps them feel more comfortable. 

I bet you can’t keep a fart in your trousers either.?

Right, time for another JD.

44 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I think the term anti-vaxers is harsh and weaponised. To have doubts about ONE experimental gene therapy (being presented as a vaccine), does not equal anti-vaxer.   There are people out there who’ve had every known vaccine being labelled as this!

I have theories about the future timescale and what might happen, but they’re just theories. 

Experiment gene therapy. Lol the latest buzz words.

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

David Icke isn’t a nut job. He is an excellent fictional writer.

His theories and conspiracies are a work of creative imagination.

The nut jobs are those that believe his fiction and treat them as facts.

How much of his stuff have you read out of interest?

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

If it means I go away with less risk, then that suits me.

In my line of work I need to be up to date with boosters. I just accept it, it could kill me, but so could the work I do.  We can’t live our lives on a “what if” basis.

As for boosters, I get the Flu booster every year, yes it’s tested and trusted as you’ll say.

How long do the anti Vaxers wait until it’s proven? Genuine question, I have no idea how long it takes normally?

Real antivaxers won’t change they’re minds anytime but as mostyn says the term anti vaxer is not right for a hell of a lot who don’t want this vaccine or have had the first two but won’t go down the constant booster route ,,

for me I can’t really give a time frame ,had first two don’t want boosters, if things change and I feel really threatened by covid , if a vaccine comes out that STOPS spread then I may reconsider in terms of consideration to others , my experience of covid is still that I don’t know a single person who has died or been seriously I’ll whilst I have personal experience of 3 people who make me a bit wary of the phizer jab , as stated before I won’t go into them as they will be called anecdotal and I don’t particularly want to be or feel responsible for anybody else’s choice of jab or not jab??‍♂️

I guess everyone does their own thing.

Trouble is we naturally want to argue our beliefs I guess.

I’m happy where I am, and it sounds like the others are happy where they are too.

So,

We’re all happy people yes? *cough, pardon me.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

I guess everyone does their own thing.

Trouble is we naturally want to argue our beliefs I guess.

I’m happy where I am, and it sounds like the others are happy where they are too.

So,

We’re all happy people yes? *cough, pardon me.

I’m happy where I stand, but i know two people who suffered blood clots, one getting a bit closer to death than he did when he had COVID, within 48 hours of vaccine. So I have a concern about justifying a jab that isnt really needed. 

19 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Some potential good news. 

In the last 2 days the cases data for central London has finally tipped to begin falling.

As the Omicron variant ripples out of London I would guess the peak of this wave will come in the next 7 days then we can finally start to see cases fall.

Screenshot_20220103-201405.png

Great news.

Just need me microchip and it’s Holidays here we come!

9 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I’m happy where I stand, but i know two people who suffered blood clots, one getting a bit closer to death than he did when he had COVID, within 48 hours of vaccine. So I have a concern about justifying a jab that isnt really needed. 

My brother in law has blood clots and from the sound of my sister, it is serious.  He recently had a "booster"