The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

27 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Maybe you didn't read my response because you were too busy reading about Freddie Starr eating his hamster.

I'm sorry Bob...but I have to pull you up there, It was some one elses Hamster he didn't eat ?, Unless of course you have evidence that he ate his own hamster ?

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

It was dated December 2021.

I made a mistake and hold my hands up.

If you link me to the correct figures re doctors and their families I will make a full public apology to you.

Careful, mate. He will post it in his World famous Facebook Groups with 10k followers. That's a lot of people who can then tell more people about how anecdotally they know someone who apologised on the internet. 

48 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

I'm sorry Bob...but I have to pull you up there, It was some one elses Hamster he didn't eat ?, Unless of course you have evidence that he ate his own hamster ?

He didn't eat his girlfriends, or his own hamster.

I have a mate called Wayne. He didn't eat his hamster either.

The amount of hamsters Freddie didn't eat is remarkable tbf.

I got this horribly wrong.

I should have read the article.

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Man furious about vaccine passports is fine about scrapping Human Rights Act

A MAN up in arms about having to prove he is vaccinated is totally cool about Dominic Raab’s scrapping of the Human Rights Act.

Roy Hobbs believes that vaccine passports are a draconian attack on his civil liberties but believes anyone opposing the government’s desire to remove his human rights is a communist.

Hobbs said: “Vaccine passports and masks are the thin end of an authoritarian wedge. Where are we living, Hitler’s 1940s Nazi Germany under fascism?

“It is a huge infringement on my personal liberty to have to show a negative lateral flow test to enter a large event during a public health emergency. There’s simply no reason for it.

“Human rights, on the other hand, are a load of woke baalocks that allow illegal immigrants, criminals and ethnic minorities to steal my taxes. And let’s face it, most of them are all three.

“I’m also fully behind voter ID, stripping British citizenship and the Nationality and Borders bill. Why? Because it’s just common sense. Also none of it affects me.

“But having to show a Covid pass if I want to go to a venue with more than 500 people? That hits me personally. Well, it would if I went anywhere other than my local Spoons on a Saturday night.”

Sad but 100% true.

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Man furious about vaccine passports is fine about scrapping Human Rights Act

A MAN up in arms about having to prove he is vaccinated is totally cool about Dominic Raab’s scrapping of the Human Rights Act.

Roy Hobbs believes that vaccine passports are a draconian attack on his civil liberties but believes anyone opposing the government’s desire to remove his human rights is a communist.

Hobbs said: “Vaccine passports and masks are the thin end of an authoritarian wedge. Where are we living, Hitler’s 1940s Nazi Germany under fascism?

“It is a huge infringement on my personal liberty to have to show a negative lateral flow test to enter a large event during a public health emergency. There’s simply no reason for it.

“Human rights, on the other hand, are a load of woke baalocks that allow illegal immigrants, criminals and ethnic minorities to steal my taxes. And let’s face it, most of them are all three.

“I’m also fully behind voter ID, stripping British citizenship and the Nationality and Borders bill. Why? Because it’s just common sense. Also none of it affects me.

“But having to show a Covid pass if I want to go to a venue with more than 500 people? That hits me personally. Well, it would if I went anywhere other than my local Spoons on a Saturday night.”

100% correct, problem is you can spin it 180 degrees and find the mirror image , this last two years have brought out the worst in lots of people and sadly a lot of them the type you would least expect it from 

11 minutes ago, Archied said:

100% correct, problem is you can spin it 180 degrees and find the mirror image , this last two years have brought out the worst in lots of people and sadly a lot of them the type you would least expect it from 

Not you though.

Or me.

Just the worst in other people.

Can I lend you a mirror?

8 hours ago, Archied said:

So it’s the same cover , boris answer booster roll out numbers will tub thump cover the shamble’s, are people getting a booster jab because they need it or because boris needs it?‍♂️
Commons question time is a joke

Come on don't start making factually true statements, that we can all agree with. The fabric of time and space will be ripped apart and the DCFCFANS website will never be able to survive.

12 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

?

Most people? You must have done one hell of a survey to come to that conclusion.

There are occasions when you don't need to survey people because something contrary would be obvious. It's called a self evident truth.

Most people are breathing just fine, most people stupidly don't support Derby and most people are indeed getting on with it. If they weren't, in a country of 70 million it would literally be anarchy. 

Im not sure if most people know what a self evident truth is though. You clearly don't, so that lowers the odds somewhat. 

18 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

There are occasions when you don't need to survey people because something contrary would be obvious. It's called a self evident truth.

Most people are breathing just fine, most people stupidly don't support Derby and most people are indeed getting on with it. If they weren't, in a country of 70 million it would literally be anarchy. 

Im not sure if most people know what a self evident truth is though. You clearly don't, so that lowers the odds somewhat. 

Or maybe I'm not seeing people who are happy to go along with the latest round of BS.

People who first time around were praising the Government, are now seeing through their rubbish.

If people are so happy to go along with the latest restrictions why are there so many ignoring the mandatory mask wearing rule?

Think it would be very interesting if the Government tried to impose another lockdown.