Joss Stone

Parsnip

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

Gutted by that result.

I've been bigging that sausage up for weeks. And it turned out to be Joss Stone. 

I'd have felt less dirty if Robin had turned out to be Gary Glitter.

Joss Frigging Stone.

Remind me why she is so disliked. 

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

It's difficult to put in to words without cracking my phone screen.

Did you hear at the end of her winner's song, before it faded out to the titles she said "what a funny show".

Does that explain it? 

6 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

Did you hear at the end of her winner's song, before it faded out to the titles she said "what a funny show".

Does that explain it? 

Seems pretty disgraceful ? 

The Masked Singer is such a fun show if you don’t take it or yourself too seriously.

The reveals tonight were great.

Robin being Aston was probably one of the easiest to figure out, as well as Lenny Henry being Blob.

I was so sure that Sausage was Stacey Solomon up until the very last few clues. Joss Stone never crossed my mind.

I started to suspect Badger was Ne-Yo a few weeks ago but talked myself out of it. The singing voice sounded so familiar.

But then I thought: why would an American star as big as Ne-Yo be on Saturday night TV in the UK?

Great fun. Not ashamed to say I’ve looked forward to it more than Derby games lately.

10 hours ago, Beetroot said:

Does that explain it? 

It is funny.  She sang the whole series dressed as a giant demented cone of chips with a comedy phallus sticking out the top.

9 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

It saddens me that members on here are actually watching that tripe. 

Bring back Love Island

I actually nearly texted you last night when Robin gave a little shout out to Davina during his song and Rita had that jealous look on her face I thought Tyler will be loving this! Right up his street.

11 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Disliked is a way of putting it, remember someone actually plotted to cut her up into bits and put her in bin bags. I mean, I've always struggled with Tom Lawrence's commitment to the game but even that seems a bit much.

17 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Disliked is a way of putting it, remember someone actually plotted to cut her up into bits and put her in bin bags. I mean, I've always struggled with Tom Lawrence's commitment to the game but even that seems a bit much.

I remember that. I don't remember any massive clamour of the general public to form a human shield around her or owt but yeah I think it was a tad too much.

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

So it's some tv show or other?

It's classified as prime time entertainment. Usual suspects Jonathan Woss, Davina McCall.

They have to guess who the singers are behind eloborate costumes after being given some cryptic clues to assist them.

It's absolute garbage based on some South Korean franchise which says it all. 

10 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's classified as prime time entertainment. Usual suspects Jonathan Woss, Davina McCall.

They have to guess who the singers are behind eloborate costumes after being given some cryptic clues to assist them.

It's absolute garbage based on some South Korean franchise which says it all. 

9 hours ago, Jourdan said:

The Masked Singer is such a fun show if you don’t take it or yourself too seriously.

tumblr_3ef332ba533e63ab540abd05be395243_e84834f3_400.gif.b0e47b35b57230fda5513934cc0c77ff.gif

9 minutes ago, David said:

All I’m taking from this thread is that @Beetroot does not wear the trousers in his house, Mrs Beetroot has a firm grip on the remote control. 

Normally you'd be correct but in this very particular occasion Mrs Parsnip took a bit of convincing and didn't join in until week 3.

She only came around after feeling left out of our own version which we played simultaneously. 

Narwhal was the winner here. 

Screenshot_20210214-115028_Gallery.thumb.jpg.789cefa03bf42b136428eca25c11d24c.jpg

Archived